collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Next seasons kit.  (Read 126978 times)

Offline UsualSuspect

Re: Next seasons kit.
« Reply #510 on: August 15, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
I don't care who makes it as long as it looks good.
Nike seem to have a really "don't give a shit about The Little Old Villa" attitude as we're only small fry to them, we get Lens old kits rehashed.
dont agree with this, been to quite a few european cities in last couple of years and i always see villa shirts in the stores. our kit this season is pretty nice i think! I also think great value for kids as mine do not take theirs off for virtually a whole season. As for grown men wearing replica shirts, well that is a different matter entirely!
I've been in a few Nike shops around Europe and there were no Villa shirts to be seen. I'm 36 and I wear Villa shirts whether on my travels or just arseing around at home, if that make me a sad git, then so be it. Its who I am. No apologies .

Totally agree

Just looked on Nike's website and they have last seasons kit on there which to be honest is a fucking disgrace.

A bit like the Lens rehashed kits.

Who the hell at VP is responsible for merchandising?

Offline gervilla

« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
I picked up the away shirt on Oxford street yesterday for £40. It was in someplace like Soccer Shop or somethimg like that. I got my daughter the home kit for £28. Thankfully she's delighted and doesn't want to take it off. She is only 3 and a half though.
I went in to JB sports before that, and couldn't see any Villa shirts so asked a friendly staff member....3 times and eventually he said no, they didn't have any. My Irish accent aint that difficult to understand. How can you work there and not know who Aston Villa are ? Unbelieveable.

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »
I picked up the away shirt on Oxford street yesterday for £40. It was in someplace like Soccer Shop or somethimg like that. I got my daughter the home kit for £28. Thankfully she's delighted and doesn't want to take it off. She is only 3 and a half though.
I went in to JB sports before that, and couldn't see any Villa shirts so asked a friendly staff member....3 times and eventually he said no, they didn't have any. My Irish accent aint that difficult to understand. How can you work there and not know who Aston Villa are ? Unbelieveable.

Whenever I go to England I become very self conscious about my Irish accent! At least you have a Cork accent, I have a boring flat midlands accent!

Offline gervilla

« Reply #513 on: August 21, 2011, 09:11:12 PM »

Whenever I go to England I become very self conscious about my Irish accent! At least you have a Cork accent, I have a boring flat midlands accent!

Like the very boring sounding priest in Father Ted ? Where are you from then I.V. ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal