collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Begging Bowl - Tickets for the Hammers  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
Begging Bowl - Tickets for the Hammers
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »
Anyone got any for sale, 'cos I'm in need of 3?

A very loyal Home and Away Villan has made a bit of a f**k up with getting the ones that he needs, so I've said that I will ask around, and where better to ask.

If you do know of any, please drop me a PM. There maybe some returns to the Club this week, but you never know.

Muchas Gracias

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
Re: Begging Bowl - Tickets for the Hammers
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:44:14 AM »
I've heard that the London Evening Standard were doing tickets for £15, but in the West Ham end.

Offline Lee

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
I've heard that the London Evening Standard were doing tickets for £15, but in the West Ham end.

Might just give that one a miss .. I ended up in their end in the late 80's, wasn't pretty.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »
And if anyone needs confrmation, I know who they're for. There are few occasions when you can say someone's a better supporter than the rest, but this one is.

Offline Lee

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 08:10:31 AM »
Much obliged Dave ... Could some one please move to the Main Forum for me please?

Online BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »

Might just give that one a miss .. I ended up in their end in the late 80's, wasn't pretty.

Yes; quite. I ended up in the away end, having been directed there by a copper (!), almost 35 years ago to the day - 17/04/76 - stood with a knife held threateningly by a skinhead behind me from 1.30 to 2.45, when I managed to escape into the side by running round the perimeter track. Worst experience of my life.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 08:08:06 AM »

Yes; quite. I ended up in the away end, having been directed there by a copper (!), almost 35 years ago to the day - 17/04/76 - stood with a knife held threateningly by a skinhead behind me from 1.30 to 2.45, when I managed to escape into the side by running round the perimeter track. Worst experience of my life.

thanks for that chaps,

i'm in the away end tomorow !

Online BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:22:16 PM »

thanks for that chaps,

i'm in the away end tomorow !

If anyone asks you the time make sure you respond in a Buckinghamshire accent rather than a Brummie one!

You'll be fine; times have changed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal