collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 01:03:06 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ducksworthy
[Today at 01:01:39 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by devilla
[Today at 01:00:58 PM]

Gordon Cowans by Flamingo Lane
[Today at 12:56:46 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Out of the frying pan ? Fat waiter to replace Le Gaffeur !  (Read 28048 times)

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
Re: Out of the frying pan ? Fat waiter to replace Le Gaffeur !
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »
following on Mr Gages point, Sonlyme, you attempt to hold your self up as the voice of reason, trying to put those that are critical of the manager as rebels without a clue. Your Victor Meldrew post was the worst attempt at humour I have seen on here, you got kicked off the other site because they didnt get it. hmmm

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
Re: Out of the frying pan ? Fat waiter to replace Le Gaffeur !
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »
It's been a really fractious season, pretty much from the get go.

I can see the merit in those suggesting we keep it all together and try to remain positive, I genuinely can. I don't think it's an unreasonable suggestion at all. That doesn't mean that supporters are in any way to blame for results, or some of GH's more curious antics since he took the job though. To even hint at that seems odd to me, like blaming punters for a horse being slow (or having a shite jocky).

I don't think the powers that be will move GH on until at least the summer (and maybe not even then). My hope is that in the home games that count, we see enough positives so as not to see a repeat of the pre and post match Wolves entertainment. If we do  bomb though and paying spectators offer criticism, they're perfectly entitled to do so. Something would be seriously remiss if they just lapped it up and accepted it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal