collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa enlist Glenn Roeder  (Read 27891 times)

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
Re: Villa enlist Glenn Roeder
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2011, 12:49:07 PM »
Scary?! He is doing a bit of scouting. Thats it. He is looking at teams, formations, strengths, weaknesses. He is well placed to do that. He may of been crap in a few management jobs but why does that equal crap scout? Why is anyone scratching anything? Jesus H, his job is not to give confidence, that is for the management and playing staff.

You have said crap a few times.  Exactly what the management structure doesn't need at the moment at VP at the moment regardless.

Thanks for that. I have said things you do not agree with- to say I have said crap a few times is a bit out of order. And I 100% do not agree with your post. Is it crap? No, just your opinion.

I think he means you said the word crap a few times.

Offline Quiet Lion

• GM : Feb, 2013
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
   It is quite funny to read how worked up over a nothing story people can get. Drama queens!
     You wait they will be in the Generals thread soon, wailing and moaning, insisting he get Randy to step in and sack Roeder.

Offline sfx412

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
Like I said back on page 1. Cue the hysteria. We really do have some right moaning, miserable bastards on here all waving their white flags furiously.

The flags with 'Houllier out , bring back Mon' you mean

Online not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
Like I said back on page 1. Cue the hysteria. We really do have some right moaning, miserable bastards on here all waving their white flags furiously.

The flags with 'Houllier out , bring back Mon' you mean

Certainly the first bit, but then they were out anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal