collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The row between Everton and Villa fans today...  (Read 31331 times)

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
Re: The row between Everton and Villa fans today...
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
Everton fans are particularly self righteous and odious. It's a club that you would like to have some respect for but their fans just make you want to dislike them. It's always an unpleasant atmosphere at Goodison - not intimidating or violent like some grounds, just nasty and moany. I'm glad they've had a shit season too despite only having a few injuries.

Agree totally. Always comes across when you watch their games on TV or go to Goodison, they always seem to want to be perceived as being hard done by. Mind you, as scousers, it doesn't take much convincing...

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 08:23:59 AM »
Last time I was at Everton one of their fans was pointing at me and making the gesture with his arm to say he was going to come and stab me. They are a bunch of morons.

Offline Witton Warrior

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 09:27:46 AM »
My experiences up there are quite confusing - on one hand four of us wandering into one of "their" pubs and, after a few moments of tension, having a great couple of hours with like-minded fans to being ambushed after a match by twice our number and one mate receiving head injuries.

They do seem to have developed a dislike for us which does not seem warranted - maybe it is because we challenge for similar ground in the Premiership and have been relatively more successful recently?

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »
They also have the poorest array of songs of any Club ever.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 10:33:10 AM »
That 'if yer know yer history' thing is as embarrassing as any song I've ever heard.  Utter bilge.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »
That 'if yer know yer history' thing is as embarrassing as any song I've ever heard.  Utter bilge.
And that accounts for 50% of their reportoire.

The other being the 'Everton, Everton, Everton' zzzzzzz.

And that's it isn't it.  At least ''If you know your history' doubled their selections when they stole it - I recall Celtic and Spurs singing it years ago.

Offline B36 Villa

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 10:49:43 AM »
Me and my 4 pals were on the very end seats next to the Everton fans and we all got manhandled out and given a few slaps by the stewards and police outside. They reckon they had us on camera giving "slit your throat sign" which was bollocks. This was just after the Everton fans were going mad about something. One of me mates has got to come back to court in the week.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 11:05:56 AM »
It may have been your mate I saw being sat on, with his faced pressed into the concrete B36. I recognised hiom from Prague where you had the Castlebrom flag outside the St Geroge. I see him everywhere and know he's not a trouble maker. The racist Everton scum got out of their pram and the stewards and police, without ever actually seeing anything occur, just kicked off; hitting people with their canes, pushing people down stairs.

Offline B36 Villa

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 11:53:36 AM »
Yeah thats him mate. He didnt get let out till 10pm and he has to come back to court in the week. He had a few cuts to his face aswell. Luckily they didnt charge me and my other mates and just chucked us out after searching us for drugs and weapons. None of us done anything wrong but the stewards had there eye on us all game and were just waiting for any excuse. There was about 10-15 villa fans already outside who had been chucked out.

Offline The Villa Werewolf

• GM : 13.07.2015
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 12:47:28 PM »
Me and my 4 pals were on the very end seats next to the Everton fans and we all got manhandled out and given a few slaps by the stewards and police outside. They reckon they had us on camera giving "slit your throat sign" which was bollocks. This was just after the Everton fans were going mad about something. One of me mates has got to come back to court in the week.

The Joe Jordan-a-like with the crying son was repeatedly giving 'slit-throat' signals, with the Police looking directly at him from a few feet away, and they didn't say a word to him. How he was allowed to stay in the ground was an absolute mystery to me, he was a complete and utter embarrassment.

Offline london lion

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
Joe Jordan got ironed out on the dual carriage way that runs away from Goodison after the game.

He was barking like a little dog after the game and by the look of him payed quite a heavy price

Not saying it's right but if you play with fire sometimes you get burnt.

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
Joe Jordan got ironed out on the dual carriage way that runs away from Goodison after the game.

He was barking like a little dog after the game and by the look of him payed quite a heavy price

Not saying it's right but if you play with fire sometimes you get burnt.

Was it by a Gattuso look-a-like? Just wondering like...? 

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
Do the old bill still carry them big sticks up there

They've always been arseholes there and across the park

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »
You need to write to both clubs straight away.That bit of the ground has loads of camera's.You need to get sombody at Villa involved as well.You mate could be looking at a banning order.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 04:42:21 PM »
Do the old bill still carry them big sticks up there

They've always been arseholes there and across the park

Yes, they certainly had their sticks at the ready yesterday.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal