collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: O'Dreary Sacked (again)  (Read 7210 times)

Offline PONGO49

Re: O'Dreary Sacked (again)
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »
do al ahli wont a top french coach next, there will be one available soon, hopefully

Offline achilles

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 12:45:34 PM »
Unfortunately he has again made a load of money again by being absolutely useless!

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/david-oleary-blames-injuries-for-al-ahlis-recent-slide
   David O'Leary, Al Ahli's coach, chose to skip the official post-match press conference last night after his side were demolished 5-1 by Al Jazira, and a league official said he would be fined for failing to appear.   

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/o-leary-sympathises-with-fans-after-al-ahli-s-draw-against-kalba-1.782831
  David O'Leary said he understood the frustration of Al Ahli fans after his side failed to beat bottom of the league Ittihad Kalba at Rashid Stadium in a dire 2-2 draw........Home fans were heard voicing their discontent well after the full-time whistle..............With a chorus of bile already in full song, even Al Ahli's last gasp effort to spare the blushes of the home side hadn't appeased their supporters.

Online OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »
Well it took him 4 years to find a job and, as predicted, he's messed it up.  Hopefully that's the end for this colossal twat.

Offline atomicjam

• GM : 07.04.2019
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 05:17:57 PM »
Well it took him 4 years to find a job and, as predicted, he's messed it up.  Hopefully that's the end for this colossal twat.

I still live in hope that one day he will bring his depressing ego to Small Heath.

Offline The Laminator

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
When flying to Dubai on Emirates recently, imagine my horror when flicking through the audio channels to stumble across an interview with him. He was saying that at first he found it tough getting used to the games being played so late at night (cos of the heat) but was now loving the job and life out there. My heart bleeds.

Offline Salsa Party Animal

• Location: Trinity Road Lower Stand or Dance-floor or Bedroom.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsapartyanimal
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »
Good News :)

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 08:17:32 PM »
I had no idea that he was even back in management

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »
I had no idea that he was even back in management
Neither did his team.

Offline sonlyme

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:11 AM »
I was wondering what specific event had sparked the fires of rebellion in the Arab world - now it's all become clear.  DOL.

Starving street urchins celebrate their liberation from the man known as 'The Imbecile'

Al Jazeera report that a sad faced O'Leary was seen queueing to make another large deposit in his bank account before blaming his demise on the far reaching influence of a certain Mr Gerard Houllier.   

O'Leary said "T'was all going great y'know - until the season actually started, like, and den dat French fool Houllier got the Villa job and it was all downhill from dere.  Ho hum."

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:31:54 AM by sonlyme »

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 07:25:29 AM »

Starving street urchins celebrate their liberation from the man known as 'The Imbecile'

What ungrateful little sods. DOL had provided clothing for two of them.
Kid at the front is wearing an Old Leeds away shirt while the one behind is adorned with a shirt of his beloved Arsenal. 

Offline sonlyme

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 03:24:53 PM »
I think you'll find Mr L that those revolting brats are the nephews of a certain French football coach.  It's the only explanation.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal