collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Gary McAllister on Radio 5 and BBC Sport  (Read 29314 times)

Offline SO Villa

Re: Gary McAllister on Radio 5......in a minute
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 09:23:29 PM »
Nev,,,,your a twat ,,withe was a scouse !!!!!

Brilliant. Are you wearing tracksuit bottoms by any chance?

Offline Rawly

• Cascarino in the air
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »
White fuckers

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 09:25:50 PM »
Nev,,,,your a twat ,,withe was a scouse !!!!!
And you're going to cut out the insults right now or find somewhere else to post.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 09:26:33 PM »

Offline Cuz

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
not that i want to harp on but 'Top Level coaching' GM Cov, Boro, Leeds, and how do you know they wouldn't if asked, perhaps it might be a breath of fresh air and maybe if all accounts are true it might get a bit of bonce and banter back in the changing room as Taylor and Townsend are big personalities.......but I could be wrong and GMac is the way forward
Like i quoted the i'm speaking about now the current situation, so what would be so wrong with a Townsend or Taylor as a coach ?? GMac my have his badges but he isn't successful

Because they've never done any top-level coaching at Premier League level? Because neither have shown the slightest wish to be coaches or managers? Because to sack the assistant manager with a few games left would further erode Houllier's authority and make sod all difference?

Offline Rawly

• Cascarino in the air
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 09:29:03 PM »
I won't insult no more.    ,,,, just want some passion for the villa!!  Who's going to everton ?

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »
Oh god, not the old "lets get a Villa man in, we need PASSION!!!!!!11111111" argument.  Is it half term or something?

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 09:31:32 PM »
not that i want to harp on but 'Top Level coaching' GM Cov, Boro, Leeds, and how do you know they wouldn't if asked, perhaps it might be a breath of fresh air and maybe if all accounts are true it might get a bit of bonce and banter back in the changing room as Taylor and Townsend are big personalities.......but I could be wrong and GMac is the way forward
Like i quoted the i'm speaking about now the current situation, so what would be so wrong with a Townsend or Taylor as a coach ?? GMac my have his badges but he isn't successful

Because they've never done any top-level coaching at Premier League level? Because neither have shown the slightest wish to be coaches or managers? Because to sack the assistant manager with a few games left would further erode Houllier's authority and make sod all difference?

OK, let me clarify - by 'Top Level Coaching' I actually meant any coaching whatsoever involving professional footballers. 

And frankly if it's a bit of bonce you want in the dressing room, I see nothing wrong with Gary Mac's bonce.

Offline Cuz

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »
I'm New and enjoying it
Oh god, not the old "lets get a Villa man in, we need PASSION!!!!!!11111111" argument.  Is it half term or something?

Offline Cuz

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
Haha yeah he has a nice bonce to be fair

OK, let me clarify - by 'Top Level Coaching' I actually meant any coaching whatsoever involving professional footballers. 

And frankly if it's a bit of bonce you want in the dressing room, I see nothing wrong with Gary Mac's bonce.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 09:34:41 PM »

On evidence put forward so far, you probably are.

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011, 09:39:21 PM »
If the only experience most of our lot have of Townsend is his inane, incoherent ramblings on ITV, they'll have even less respect for Houllier than after that time he told James Collins to run up a hill with Richard Dunne's lunch strapped to his back.

Offline Cuz

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:03 PM »
Don't read too much into it, it was just my thoughts as a number two, i like the bloke, and have you seen the size of Collins' legs now pure powerlifters calfs
If the only experience most of our lot have of Townsend is his inane, incoherent ramblings on ITV, they'll have even less respect for Houllier than after that time he told James Collins to run up a hill with Richard Dunne's lunch strapped to his back.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
Don't read too much into it, it was just my thoughts as a number two, i like the bloke, and have you seen the size of Collins' legs now pure powerlifters calfs.

Put that down to a homoerotic fascination most men from South Wales seem to have with bodybuilding.

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 09:56:03 PM »
Since when did any manager/assistant/coach worth their salt say anything of substance in an interview? It's part of their job description to talk content-free bollocks. Woe betide them if they don't.

The only Villa person I've seen talk his mind in recent times is General Krulak - and look at where that gets him. Comments are picked over and distorted to the point where they become counter productive, no matter how valid they are.

What was McAllister supposed to say about Warnock? 'He couldn't give a monkeys to the point where he takes the piss'? 'We can't trust him'?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal