collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa supporters turn up heat on Houllier  (Read 52468 times)

Offline WikiVilla

Re: Villa supporters turn up heat on Houllier
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2011, 11:10:32 AM »
For the record I won't be protesting myself, however those who feel strongly enough, fine, it's a free country, good luck to them, I understand why they're so frustrated and why thy feel the timing is right to do it sooner rather than later

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
For the record I won't be protesting myself, however those who feel strongly enough, fine, it's a free country, good luck to them, I understand why they're so frustrated and why thy feel the timing is right to do it sooner rather than later

You can see from on here how the idea of protests divides people. Imagine that on a match day as everyone comes out of the pubs. We'll see fans having a go at each other rather than supporting the side.

Having the right to do something isn't the same as it being the right thing to do.

Offline Irish villain

« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »
The worst part of our club going through bad times is all the fucking self publicists crawling out of the woodwork.

They're quiet when we do well. When we need support they twist the knife in. I want a change of manager too but I'm not going to say that beyond an internet message board. The team needs our support now more than ever.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal