collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Does your season ticket renewal depend on relegation and/or new manager ?  (Read 19845 times)

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
That's the Villa way.

Offline Nastylee

Isn't it just

Offline Dazvillain

Lots of clubs announced their prices already...when do we? Are we likely to wait right till end of season to find out wher we finish?

Offline Mike Jeffries

• GM : July, 2013

Still having a job or not will be the decider as ever.

I'd just miss match day to much, though I'm sure the football big wigs will continue down the path of making match day less of what I actually enjoy (Stupid kick off times for Telly, ridiculously short notice of rearrangements for Telly etc etc).

It will be the greed in football that stops me going not relegation or Houllier (That's not to say I'm not sick of him right now, because I am). 

Offline Barry Shaw

I didn't renew this season as I was finding it harder to get to games because of work commitments. I have still made it to a few games but can honestly say I have not missed having a season ticket and we never sell out so as long as you are organised you can get a decent seat.

Online Lizz

• GM : 16.03.2022
Regardless of what happens expect I'll renew, for social/family reasons as much as anything.

Offline freakypete

its in the blood .... your teams your team come rain shine or shit football,,,,,, villa till i die

Online sid1964

I will re-new because I love the club, and as it has been said it is in the blood.

Offline WikiVilla

I think if you're organised it's cheaper to do it match by match ? Ie we got great seats for ciŁy at home for Ł15 !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal