collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Does your season ticket renewal depend on relegation and/or new manager ?  (Read 19835 times)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

I can't afford a season ticket but regardless what division we are in I will go when I can

Offline wombat

My renewal depends on the guys I go with renewing. If they don't then I most likely won't. I go as much for the love of having a laugh with them as anything else. Although we weren't happy about losing to Wolves we still had a bloody good laugh, especially at the wolves full back Elokobi who early doors got the name 'the unit'.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
If we were in the Blue Square Premier I'd renew. No matter what misery the club throw at me, I always come back for more.

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
I can't renew next season due to work commitments so will just buy tickets when possible

Same here but GH has made that a dead cert, the useless *¥!?€$#

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Doubt i'll be able to afford a ST again next season, but will still go as often as I can afford regardless of whether Mourinho is in charge and we're top of the league or we've been relegated and GH is in charge and we're bottom of Div 2.

So technically I can't vote as there is no vote option for finances dictating the decision.

Offline eric woolban woolban

At the moment I won't be coming back after 18 years or so, regardless of what manager we have / what division we're in.

But ask me again around renewal date.

Offline Cuz

My son's 1st season ticket next season but he must be gone ASAP

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
If we were in the Blue Square Premier I'd renew. No matter what misery the club throw at me, I always come back for more.

Sounds like the sort of thing me and my school mates used to say in the 1960s. "I'd follow Villa down to division 3". "Well I would follow us if we went down to division 4". "And I'd still go if we were in the southern league". "I'd still follow us in the midland combination". "etc etc...usually finishing with something like "I would still go every week even if we had gone out of existence".

Offline Chap

• http://www.chap23.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Renew whatever, it's in the blood.
Hopefully some of the muppets around in the Lower Holte will refrain from doing so, they vent their spleens win, lose or draw!!

Offline mikeb1982

Definitely renew, and hope the Stewart Downing Hate Foundation behind me doesn't.  He's had a better season than most of them, for fucks sake stop moaning!

Offline Chap

• http://www.chap23.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Definitely renew, and hope the Stewart Downing Hate Foundation behind me doesn't.  He's had a better season than most of them, for fucks sake stop moaning!

Lower Holte by any chance??

Offline The Left Side

I will go whenever i'm home and whatever division we are in.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
No. Don't care about the Manager or the Players they come and  go me and the Villa are forever.

Offline adrenachrome

Renew whatever, it's in the blood.
Hopefully some of the muppets around in the Lower Holte will refrain from doing so, they vent their spleens win, lose or draw!!

Chap.

Tell those moaning mofo's to stop venting their spleens and start cupping their splendours.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
It's a life sentence.  With no parole.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal