collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 11:52:46 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Nunkin1965
[Today at 11:01:49 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Nev
[Today at 10:25:19 AM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Baldy
[Today at 10:14:15 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Ian.
[Today at 10:01:07 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: To All Villa Fans  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Michael Farrell

To All Villa Fans
« on: March 19, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »
Right i have been to nearly all the home matches this season par from 1. How the bloody hell can you blame Gerad Huielle for the result tht villa get. We win you love him we lose you hate him. Make your bloody mind up. Im sorry who couldnt control a ball for his life today, oh yes darren bent, who had arguments and put the team morale down, oh yes players dunne and collins. Whos letting the team down, YOU THE FANS.
He has been given a team at the end of a transfer window losing our main player, and getting a crap one for him. Then it comes to January he gets the goal scorer we need everyone jumps up and down for the manager saying good decision. Once again make your mind up. The players are getting paid every week, of course they dont care, but when the fans are balling and shouting, f**king discrase, your getting sacked in the morning, we want huelle out and much more. What kinf of fans are you, oh yes your the fans that leave before the end of the game. Well you should be ashamed!
If we sack him now Villa will go down. We are not going down this season but if we get rid of him now we will. Players are just about getting used to him, if we muddle it up again, we wont know what to do. Learner has said hes not getting rid of him so we are not gonna. Get over it, and instead of putting the manager, the staff and the players down, show some pride in the villa. So much for Im Villa Till I Die, More like im Villa till i dont like the manager then i ball and shout even though it wont make a different !!

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
Re: To All Villa Fans
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »
Erm, we can spell his name. In fact, we can spell.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
Re: To All Villa Fans
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »
Cool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal