collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 6713 times)

Offline Brian Taylor

Re: Dilemma
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 02:42:55 AM »
If he was Libyan I'd say yes kill him as it is me  against my brother and me and my brother against you.. you just nebver know...Next week he could be wanting a lift to Cattle road?
Tomorrow I'd give him the benefit of the doubt til 16.45 ish..he will understand sometime..
Would he give you a lift to Molyneux? Would you ask? Would you go?

Offline Arsey

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 03:01:58 AM »
It is a football match, he is your brother... take him.

Is the Danny Dyer mockney esque phrase absolutely necessary?

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 03:57:45 AM »
Is he heavy though?

Offline russon

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 06:43:44 AM »
give him his lift but have a madrass for breakfast and break wind all the way to Villa Park

Offline villan1975

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 08:56:30 AM »
Taking my dad who is also a wolves fan.Went to molineux this season with my dad and wolves supporting nephew and almost as good as emiles winning goal was the 2 hour journey home gloating and bating.Take him under the understanding that that in the the highly unlikely event they win you dump him in aston.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 09:20:30 AM »
Take him. Back in the sixties, it would not have even been an issue, you would have sat in the ground with him, had the banter, and it would have probably added to your afternoon entertainment. Just because 1% of the football public spoilt it for everyone in the seventies and eighties, causing segregation doesn't mean that you have to abide by this mindset. It's a game of football.

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 09:28:45 AM »
Take him. Back in the sixties, it would not have even been an issue, you would have sat in the ground with him, had the banter, and it would have probably added to your afternoon entertainment. Just because 1% of the football public spoilt it for everyone in the seventies and eighties, causing segregation doesn't mean that you have to abide by this mindset. It's a game of football.

Words of wisdom. I still miss the banter.

Offline nico2708

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 09:42:03 AM »
i have decided too give him a lift

he said he would buy the beer when we get back if wolves won, i said you will buy the beer whoever wins

bound to be a draw then   ::)

Offline nico2708

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
i'm a bit worried now

just had a text asking if i wanted to go on the train, so we can have a few beers after the game,
not that i don't mind having a session with my big brother, but if the unthinkable happens and they beat us, i don't think i could handle his piss taking all night.
at least if i drove there i could leave the ground 5 minutes early and leave before he gets to the car

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »
If they win bring him up The Bartons after the game. I have years of Dingle baiting experience to ruin his evening and leave you feeling a lot better!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal