collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mr Phillip Dowd-Welcome to Villa Park !  (Read 14765 times)

Offline lovejoy

Re: Mr Phillip Dowd-Welcome to Villa Park !
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 08:52:49 PM »
The fact the FA kept the weasal face twat away for over a years just shows how embarrased they are by his inept possibly corrupt abilities.

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »
Dowd = Sky 4 loving, Manyoou loving, toadying, rooney loving wanker.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 08:59:05 PM »
BOTTLER DOWD M`LORD BOTTLER DOWD

« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:57:44 PM by Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air »

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
Phil Dowd, is a dirty twat, Phil Dowd, is a dirt twat!

to the tune of whichever song is used for Tom Hanks is a Villa fan

Offline john2710

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 09:12:23 PM »
He's not long back from a demotion to the Championship for his 'performance' in the Newcastle 4 - Arsenal 4 game where he gave Newcastle 2 of the softest penalties you'll ever see in your lifetime. He celebrated his return in the Liverpool vs Man Utd game where he missed Carraghers challenge on Nani but he did send Vidic off for 2 minor tackles.

I'm not sure that he's bright enough to favour his decisions for one team or another, I just think he's shit & we have to hope he's shit in our favour this time. But I wouldn't count on it.

I can guarantee that he will stop the flow of the game at every opportunity, will miss or bottle the majority of big decisions & will give several bookings for minor or mistimed tackles.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 09:34:15 PM »
If you dont know yet, our vitally important game against Wolves this saturday will be in the hands of one of Stoke on Trents finest.
The man who believes why should you give a red card if you can at all get away with a yellow ? Especially if its against Serbian central defenders who play for such a glamourous north western club.
The man who is a fully paid up member of the Sir Alex Ferguson appreciation society and was obviously a bit worried that his heroes trophy haul may not be increasing at a sufficient rate.
The man who just a little over a year ago helped give you all such a lovely day out at Wembley.
Yes, coming to Villa Park for the first time since that day.

PHIL DOWD- WELCOME TO VILLA PARK !  >:(

If I remember correctly then he didn't even show Vidic a yellow for the Penalty incident. I think he showed him a yellow in the 2nd half, so even if he'd been booked for the Penalty incident he'd have eventually got a Red, better late than never, so Vidic basically earned a straight Red and a Yellow card offence in one game and stayed on the Pitch!

(If I've got that completely wrong then its because a) it was over a year ago, and b) I was bladdered at Wembley.)

Offline mozza

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
I've been looking forward to getting this excuse for a referee again (not) -

His presence alone should create a hostile atmosphere - 

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 09:55:54 PM »
If you dont know yet, our vitally important game against Wolves this saturday will be in the hands of one of Stoke on Trents finest.
The man who believes why should you give a red card if you can at all get away with a yellow ? Especially if its against Serbian central defenders who play for such a glamourous north western club.
The man who is a fully paid up member of the Sir Alex Ferguson appreciation society and was obviously a bit worried that his heroes trophy haul may not be increasing at a sufficient rate.
The man who just a little over a year ago helped give you all such a lovely day out at Wembley.
Yes, coming to Villa Park for the first time since that day.

PHIL DOWD- WELCOME TO VILLA PARK !  >:(

If I remember correctly then he didn't even show Vidic a yellow for the Penalty incident. I think he showed him a yellow in the 2nd half, so even if he'd been booked for the Penalty incident he'd have eventually got a Red, better late than never, so Vidic basically earned a straight Red and a Yellow card offence in one game and stayed on the Pitch!

(If I've got that completely wrong then its because a) it was over a year ago, and b) I was bladdered at Wembley.)
Just checked and your absolutely spot on despite being pissed. The bastard didnt even show him a yellow for denying Gabby a goal scoring opportunity.

Offline nico2708

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 09:58:29 PM »

vidic got booked in the 68th minute

Offline jimmygreen

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
It wouldn't make it much easier, but wouldn't it be refreshing if, just once, a ref who'd dropped a major bollock said 'yeah I got that badly wrong'. Or even more unlikely if that twit from Leeds ever dared say that one of his members had performed at a lower standard to that which was expected. We know it's a hard job and they can't see everything. It's just that post-fact, when the pictures are showing just how wrong they got a big game changing decision, they still stick to their guns. Sorry does go a long way sometimes.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:37 PM »

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 11:08:40 PM »
His match preparation is already in make it up to them mode.  It's how they work.

We'll get every 50/50 on Saturday. 

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Dowd
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 12:27:40 AM »
Will we fuck. We never do.

Offline Mike Jeffries

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 12:48:29 AM »

Hmmmm, I predict my seasons record for calling the ref an "arse hole" in the shortest period post kick off, is going to get dumped on Saturday.

Ah well, maybe he'll focus the angst away from certain of our senior players if they play  :)

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 01:37:29 AM »
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, scumbag

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal