collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Booking History Issue  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Booking History Issue
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »
Trying to purchase tickets for the Liverpool game last day of the season, and it's saying that I don't possess the neccersary requirements to be able to book these tickets. However, I by far apply to most of the sale categories.

Any suggestions/advice?    I'd rather book online, as you can choose your exact seat now.

Offline tauntonvilla

Re: Booking History Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:58:58 PM »
Not sure about the booking history bit, you'll need to chat with the ticket office about that. However, you will not be able to book tickets for any game, so far in advance.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Re: Booking History Issue
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 11:01:02 PM »
Not sure about the booking history bit, you'll need to chat with the ticket office about that. However, you will not be able to book tickets for any game, so far in advance.

Well at the moment it's on sale to Supporters with a booking history at any time, which I admit is strangely early. But regardless my category far succeeds this.

Actually, forget that, I think the ticket office has done a cock up as it says:

Sale Dates

Currently: On sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders*

Friday February 18: On sale to supporters who attended 5+ Home fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Monday February 28: On sale to supporters who attended 3+ Home fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Friday March 4: On sale to supporters with AVFC Booking History in the 2010/11 season*

...but if its currently on sale to season card holders why would it according to this be available to supporters with AVFC booking history this season...

Sorry folks, appears as if the website has made a mistake. Will ring ticket office tomorrow.
Friday March 11: On sale to all supporters with AVFC Booking History
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 11:03:59 PM by Chipsticks »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal