collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mr Houllier  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Holy Trinity

Mr Houllier
« on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:18 PM »
Please get as far away from avfc as possible. You are tactically inept have 0 man managments skills 0 respect for avfc or its fans and 0 affection for the club. Martin o'niel deserves his fair share of blame for the state he has left the club in, ged has shot himself in the foot time and time again and randy has started to show a distinct 6th to 16th will do. If you wish to experiment with a club go and do it somewhere else that goes for randy and ged. I know there's a love in for randy after the torrid time we had under the dictator that was doug but in all honesty randy has done nothing to take us forward short of wasting a lot of money. I want houllier out as soon as possible or we will go down. I also want randy to own up to the fans where he wants to take the club rather than keep making us think we are aiming for champions league when in realitty we all know we are a million miles away. I didn't mind doug as I knew where I stood but with randy I expect more please state your intent so I can lower my expectations

Offline mattjpa

Re: Mr Houllier
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 05:00:29 PM »
go home, idiot.

Online Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
Because this needs a new thread, doesn't it? And a lot of it is also kneejerk rubbish.

Offline ChrissyPrice

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »
We lost, we're fed up. But do you really think Houliier is going to go at this point?

Or whether we need another Houllier thread...

Offline Karl Bridges

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
Yawn.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal