collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa Match Thread  (Read 114499 times)

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
Re: Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa Match Thread
« Reply #570 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
You cannot blame the goals today on GH. The defence is a guy not played for months due to injury, and 3 kids, none of them big or imposing.

The problem GH has is that it has been individula errors continuously, and that is more difficult to stop than general marking etc.

The forward play is excellent apart from the finishing, we need to take the pressure off ourselves by converting more chances, if we score the goals we should be we would concede less.

The forward play is less than excellent if the chances are not converted. There can be no excuses. It was piss poor. We loom like The Albion from a couple of years ago.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #571 on: March 05, 2011, 04:59:45 PM »
fuck off villa, fuck off houllier.... just FUCK OFF!

I don't think you can blame the manager for this.

Shit finishing from Bent and Young and the piss poor defending.

Sorry but that's bollocks.  The manager coaches them the manager prepares them, the manager picks them.  If he can;t stop them repeating the same errors week after fucking week he should quit and let someone  else have a go.   How many times does he have to see Young waste a set piece before he lets Downing or Albrighton have a go?

did Houllier miss the penalty or miss the countless chances we missed? Some people will just point the finger at Houllier for the sake of it. Sometimes, it really isn't the manager's fault and it would be good if that was recognized.
fuck off villa, fuck off houllier.... just FUCK OFF!

I don't think you can blame the manager for this.

Shit finishing from Bent and Young and the piss poor defending.

Sorry but that's bollocks.  The manager coaches them the manager prepares them, the manager picks them.  If he can;t stop them repeating the same errors week after fucking week he should quit and let someone  else have a go.   How many times does he have to see Young waste a set piece before he lets Downing or Albrighton have a go?

did Houllier miss the penalty or miss the countless chances we missed? Some people will just point the finger at Houllier for the sake of it. Sometimes, it really isn't the manager's fault and it would be good if that was recognized.

How long has he know we're shit at defending, especially set pieces?  What has he done to address it?   How long has it been obvious Young's set pieces are worse than shite?  what has he done to address it? Fuck all as far as I can see,.  I've been backing Gh and was moderate in my criticism midweek but today infuriated me.  A game we should have been out of sight in and we contrive to lose it.  Don't try and kid me the manager is blameless because that's just bollocks.

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #572 on: March 05, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »
How can people not blame Houllier. He is the manager, he gives the team instructions. First goal, on the stroke of half time, Cahill scores when he loses Baker.
So, at half time does he re- think this strategy? No, Cahill goes out and does the same again in the second half.

Experienced coach? - Pick a Sunday league manager to spot that one.

Bent missed how many chances, Young missed his pen with most stupid pre penalty routine ever.

Fuck off Villa and Fuck off Houllier.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #573 on: March 05, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »
You cannot blame the goals today on GH. The defence is a guy not played for months due to injury, and 3 kids, none of them big or imposing.

Regardless of who plays in it we make those mistakes the only player who seems to be immune is Cuellar who he never picks. With previously excellent players like Dunne, Collins, Luke Young and Warnock there we have dropped points. They cannot all be out of form at the same time.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal