collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 12:48:46 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

Gordon Cowans by devilla
[Today at 12:43:32 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 12:42:22 PM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:23:44 PM]

Champions League Contention by AV82EC
[Today at 12:09:23 PM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 12:48:46 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Ads
[Today at 12:46:44 PM]

Happy Easter everyone - Wolves at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:46:19 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by devilla
[Today at 12:43:32 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 12:42:22 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:40:33 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by devilla
[Today at 12:38:12 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:36:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: ok pissed off tonight after Citeh but get a grip  (Read 21693 times)

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
Re: ok pissed off tonight after Citeh but get a grip
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »
BBNCCW?  Hmm... I love the subtlety. "Birmingham Blue Nose Carling Cup Winner" by chance

No it's my log number in for my account at work... but now that's all I'll think of tomorrow when I sign in :(

Bloody hell! A nose that holds down a job!

Offline richardhubbard

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
Are well 55 years now since we won it all for 12 th in the league

Offline Ross

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 11:52:10 PM »
Yes, log in number made up of letters? That'd make a great username. Your trolling is worse than Zigic's touch.

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 11:53:35 PM »
ok I am pissed off tonight but that's because we lost to MC and could have had Reading in the next round de dah de dah de dah

just want to not lose the fact that our young players did us proud tonight especially when they kept the ball

that the established players did their best, with the young uns especially when they kept the ball

and that our fans were ace when they sang and especially when they kept the ball

We are still on course this season in the pl (especially when we keep the ball) so get a grip...
Balls

Offline BBNCCW

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »
Yes, log in number made up of letters? That'd make a great username. Your trolling is worse than Zigic's touch.

Actually it has 4 numbers on the end that I didn't bother putting on my username. Just wanted to use something I could remember, but cheers for welcoming a new poster. My husbands a Blues fan, so I know plenty about how shit Zigic is thankyou very much.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 12:00:12 AM »
Are well 55 years now since we won it all for 12 th in the league
6th is still up for grabs and were not garuntee'd safety. Id rather stay up thankyou very much. And going for it next year. Have a sleep, calm down and think about it tomorow

Offline richardhubbard

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »
Alex sorry that's bollocks we ain't gonna finish 6th or7 th, he totally fucked it up tonight as he did against liverpoolvetc. Right I going and dream about our glorious draw against blackpool

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 12:10:41 AM »
Alex sorry that's bollocks we ain't gonna finish 6th or7 th, he totally fucked it up tonight as he did against liverpoolvetc. Right I going and dream about our glorious draw against blackpool
Why ent we? Its possible, european football is possible. Stop being so defeatist

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »
Why ent we? Its possible, european football is possible. Stop being so defeatist

European football is possible via the FA Cup as well.
The hell with boring trips to Wembley, hold on to your hats for the non stop thrill fest of trying to finish 8th (or 6th, or 12th, or 9th etc)
And if you believe we can finish 6th then surely that means there is no threat of relegation? Unless a side that's good enough to finish 6th is also bad enough to get relegated, which doesn't make much sense really.

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 12:49:39 AM »

The hell with boring trips to Wembley, hold on to your hats for the non stop thrill fest of trying to finish 8th (or 6th, or 12th, or 9th etc)
And if you believe we can finish 6th then surely that means there is no threat of relegation? Unless a side that's good enough to finish 6th is also bad enough to get relegated, which doesn't make much sense really.
Of course id love trips back to wembley, but it hasnt happened this year, it doesnt happen to often in our recent history, we were spoiled last season. No its so unpredictable this year that the next few games will show wether were going to be battling relagtion or challenging for europe. Time will tell, lets just calm down and get behind the team, moaning and whining isnt going to help

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 01:35:51 AM »

Of course id love trips back to wembley, but it hasnt happened this year, it doesnt happen to often in our recent history, we were spoiled last season. No its so unpredictable this year that the next few games will show wether were going to be battling relagtion or challenging for europe. Time will tell, lets just calm down and get behind the team, moaning and whining isnt going to help

There is every possibility that 6th won't get a European place, depending on who gets to the final and/or wins it. I saw nothing from City tonight that suggested we couldn't have got at least a draw with a stronger starting 11. Reading at home in the QF is a wet dream draw, win that and guess what, we would have been back at Wembley again.

We won't finish 6th, same as we won't be relegated, who we rested or played tonight won't change that. We'll finish 8th-14th and for that we gave up tonight.

And I will be behind the team next match regardless, doesn't mean have I to be behind the manager or not vent how thoroughly fucked off I am with tonight.

Offline holtepaul

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 01:43:22 AM »
Originally poster, I presume as you posted this at 11.21pm and you are from Down Sarf.

I get the hunch you didn't spend 100 quid on the pretence we were going to try and win th egame.

If you did, you would be thinking very differently now, thats all I can say.

However, you'll be tucked up in bed now, however, I am wide awake having just walked through the door at 1.21 !

So yeah - maybe I am a tad annoyed AND I SHOULD BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 06:23:13 AM »
ok I am pissed off tonight but that's because we lost to MC and could have had Reading in the next round de dah de dah de dah

just want to not lose the fact that our young players did us proud tonight especially when they kept the ball

that the established players did their best, with the young uns especially when they kept the ball

and that our fans were ace when they sang and especially when they kept the ball

We are still on course this season in the pl (especially when we keep the ball) so get a grip...

We lost the ball all night. You must have watched a different game to me.

Offline tsvet

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 06:31:42 AM »
Yeah, get a grip!
Get a fuckin grip!
I Do wanna get a close grip of this old french twat and kick the hell out of his brain! I'm really THAT pissed!

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 06:50:55 AM »
A short rant but a good one! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal