collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Are Man City "fans" at Eastlands the worst around?  (Read 13308 times)

Offline Vancouver

Re: Are Man City "fans" at Eastlands the worst around?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 02:23:54 AM »
I think that after Blackburn and Wuhan away a couple of seasons ago that ours could named the worst around

Offline bob

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 05:55:55 AM »
yes, Man City fans are actually genetically worse than Man Utd, better than Blues & West Ham. Liverpool have knowledgable fans and Everton are a bloody brilliant load of lads (nearly as good as us. We're the best.

All Spurs fans are annoying!

It's a good job there's no chance element in this football fan business; othewrwise it'd be difficult to make sweeping judgements about thousands of people you've never met.

Of course I only judge an amorphous mass once I've met 3 or 4 of their number.

You seem to be implying that the post is made up of nothing but random finger pointing. Nonsense.   I have seen the trouble there on several occasions and heard about yet more tonight.  They are scum.  It doesn't seem to happen as much at any other ground we go to (Blues maybe aside) so what is wrong with pointing it out?  It seems to ALWAYS happen with them.

Maybe it's the way you've written your post.

"They are known for being trouble and tonight they have not disappointed."

"Heard from a few now that they have jumped a load of Villa"

"They do it every time we play there.  Scum.  Has anyone else heard this?"

"I have heard about yet more tonight.  They are scum."

"It seems to ALWAYS happen with them."

The evidence seems a bit flimsy and you sound like you're erring on the side of hysteria.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 07:24:21 AM »
I went there twice in the 90's and not since, the FA cup game was a disgrace, they went mental the police dogs were out, my mates coach had his windows put through with pick axe handle's. Me and a load of mates got chased through those dodgy alleys.

I went in the league and it was as bad, they were being held in the main stand so we could get away. Never been since. They won both games also

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
I remember having plenty of trouble at Maine Road too so I don't think their behaviour is confined to Taxpayers Park.

Same here. I can't stand the fuckers, some people think they're alright but I've never come across a Citeh fan who wasn't a twat.

Offline The Villa Werewolf

• GM : 13.07.2015
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 09:09:42 AM »
I remember being among hundreds of Villa fans  who had to be evacuated onto the pitch at Maine Road by stewards when their fans invaded the Villa end and started merry hell after an FA Cup game - 1995 I think.

And this was after they'd WON.

Animals.

Offline ColinMac

• GM : 12.05.2021
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »
Never had any bother up there ever. In fact in over 20 years of traveling away never really had any bother anywhere. Find it's usually quite easy to avoid hassle if you dont act like a ******.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »
Never had any bother up there ever. In fact in over 20 years of traveling away never really had any bother anywhere. Find it's usually quite easy to avoid hassle if you dont act like a c***.

Same here on the most part, so you remember those occaisions when hassle chases you out of your seat, or down the road.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »
I can only speak as I find but that was my 4th visit to COMS and I've never known any trouble. Yes Maine Rd could be dodgy at times but that was many years ago.

As for the corner to our right, yes there's a few bell-ends in there, but I wish our home support was as noisy.

Offline nodge

• GM : 23.02.2024
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »
I like their "we're not really here" song because as it happens most of them weren't really there.

You can't really cup each others slenders when the bloke sat next to you is fifty seats away.

Online JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 10:09:16 AM »
Im dreading Cardiff , If they come up.   You are pretty fooked as you come out of the ground there .  Will give that place a miss , If they come up.

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »
So was there actually any trouble last night or all handbags ?

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »
I remember being among hundreds of Villa fans  who had to be evacuated onto the pitch at Maine Road by stewards when their fans invaded the Villa end and started merry hell after an FA Cup game - 1995 I think.

And this was after they'd WON.

Animals.

I think that's the one im on about, Was it when Paul Stewart Scored?

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
So was there actually any trouble last night or all handbags ?

According to Bluemoon a group of gobby Villa fans (8-12 of them) sang a few songs at the Citeh fans after the game and got a few slaps for their trouble.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 12:04:14 PM »

That was after Villa fans had invaded the pitch and ran towards the Man City fans.

To answer the question at the top of the thread, no. They're not even close to being the worst around. Maine Road could get a bit moody, but dosent really compare to some of the really nasty places we've all been to with Villa.

And - I'm not sure which thread to post this on so I'll do it here - Fuck off Houlllier, you fucking chicken 

Offline richardhubbard

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
I remember having plenty of trouble at Maine Road too so I don't think their behaviour is confined to Taxpayers Park.

Same here. I can't stand the fuckers, some people think they're alright but I've never come across a Citeh fan who wasn't a twat.
?????

Probably say the same about us based on this comment

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal