collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Moscow or Manchester?  (Read 14093 times)

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: Moscow or Manchester?
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2011, 02:21:08 PM »
I would have liked to have won last night but it wasn't to be ok we played an under strength side but they are all squad players and should be able to step up to the plate when needed there is no need to have a dig at GH because i and most others can see what he is trying to do.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
I would have liked to have won last night but it wasn't to be ok we played an under strength side but they are all squad players and should be able to step up to the plate when needed there is no need to have a dig at GH because i and most others can see what he is trying to do.

Could you enlighten us with his plans for our Villa.   Winnning a cup is not one of them. For what happened last night we are all entitled to have a dig a him.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:30:25 PM by TonyD »

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »

1. Would it be possible for you to use some punctuation? I needed my inhaler before I got to the end of your post.
2. Obviously I can only go by what I read on here, other forums and by speaking to other Villa fans, but MOST fans seem to be utterly perplexed by the team selection last night.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2011, 06:18:09 PM »
If we win the Cup next season that'll be 55 years since a Villa captain had the pleasure of lifting the trophy. Who knows what would have happened had we been at full-strength last night? All I know is that fifty-five years is far too long.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal