collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Grass Roots Football - Alveston FC  (Read 1953 times)

Offline supertommykN'iba

Grass Roots Football - Alveston FC
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
Hi all,

I know there are quite a few on here that are fans of going to grass roots Football when the Villa aren't playing. This coming Tuesday (1st March), Alveston are playing at home against Coventry Copsewood in the Coventry Charity Cup Quarter Final. Alvey won this cup last year at the Ricoh, against the same opponents.

They are currently a club who are struggling quite a bit financially, and the Assistant Manager has asked me to get a message out to Villa fans (as he has with Small Heath fans) to try and get people along on mass to this game.

Entry is £3. Parking is £1 in the car park, or street parking is available if full. The game is at the Home Guard Club, Main Street, Tiddington, Stratford Upon Avon.

If anybody is available, please try and make it along to help out a club in trouble. Thanks.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Grass Roots Football - Alveston FC
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
Good luck with the campaign but I doubt I'll make a Tuesday night game as I don't drive. Perhaps we could take in one of their games on a Saturday at some point, I quite like Stratford anyway.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
Re: Grass Roots Football - Alveston FC
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »
Can't make it on Tuesday because I'm working, but I have been there, cracking little ground, nice pub (The Crown) just down the road.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal