collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket details for FA Cup 5th rd  (Read 10703 times)

Offline nico2708

Re: Ticket details for FA Cup 5th rd
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 03:01:33 AM »
I see that FA are now insisting any replay with City will be at VP on Monday 7th March. Both teams have league games two days earlier, and City will then probably have to travel to Kiev to play on the Thursday.
They don't seem to have taken into account that some of us might have other things planned for that Monday.

Could you, or someone, please post a link to this information.  Ta.

all i can find is this

@MatKendrick
If Man City tie is drawn/replayed on Mon March 7, #avfc MIGHT try to reschedule Sat March 5 Bolton trip to a later date

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
I see that FA are now insisting any replay with City will be at VP on Monday 7th March. Both teams have league games two days earlier, and City will then probably have to travel to Kiev to play on the Thursday.
They don't seem to have taken into account that some of us might have other things planned for that Monday.

all i can find is this

@MatKendrick
If Man City tie is drawn/replayed on Mon March 7, #avfc MIGHT try to reschedule Sat March 5 Bolton trip to a later date

That can't be right.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 10:43:20 PM »
I shouldn't worry about making arrangements for the replay, we'll get stuffed at City.

Great stuff. I'm really looking forward to it now.

And don't forget - being miserable and defeatist about the match whilst watching it is fine in terms of supporting your club, but sitting down whilst you do it is not.

Offline nico2708

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »

all i can find is this

@MatKendrick

That can't be right.
thats what it said

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »

all i can find is this

@MatKendrick

That can't be right.
thats what it said
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/21/manchester-city-fixture-pile-up

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »
Got my ticket today. Looking forward to it now. I have no doubt that we will win this one.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal