collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa - Porky Beaver look-a-like Tranny shagger mentalist retires  (Read 8187 times)

Offline DeKuip

Re: 0% Villa - Porky Beaver look-a-like Tranny shagger mentalist retires
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
A real shame that injuries took their toll on him because he was one of the greatest strikers I've ever seen, and I'm old enough to have seen more than a few of the game's legends.

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 02:53:46 AM »
Probably the last rock'n'roll world class footballer we're ever likely to see. Up until two career threatening injuries at Inter he was a slim, skilful goal machine. How he still managed to overcome the injuries and all the controversy surrounding the '98 World Cup Final to come back and win a World Cup as top goalscorer, League and Champions League titles for Real Madrid was nothing short of incredible. Managing all the above while struggling with his weight, and being a party animal defies belief. Without looking it up has any footballer won the World Player of the Year on two separate occassions six years apart like he did (1996 and 2002 - he also won in '97)? His natural talent was ridiculous. And he still had time to wind down his career by pissing about a bit, his chronic injuries a by-product of his sedentary lifestyle I imagine. And to think that most people, certainly under 18, will always associate the name Ronaldo with that Portugese ******. Not a patch on the tubby, bucktoothed Brazillian genius.
Elvis would have been proud of him.

Online Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:44 PM »
I’m a bit late to this thread but hey ho!

One of my favourite players and I was lucky enough to see him at Villa Park at the start of his career. I think as a 16/17yr old in his first season at Cruzeiro he scored something like 45 in 48 games and as has been said he continued with that sort of record at some of the biggest clubs in Europe. Played with a smile on his face and will be remembered as one of the greats. His power, pace and skill was something else.

I was listening to the Telegraph podcast last week and they had a Brazilian journalist on who rated Romario more highly than Ronaldo and in his opinion Romario was second only to Pele.

Offline D.boy

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
One of the best strikers of my lifetime.

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

One of my favourite players and I was lucky enough to see him at Villa Park at the start of his career.

?

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
I was listening to the Telegraph podcast last week and they had a Brazilian journalist on who rated Romario more highly than Ronaldo and in his opinion Romario was second only to Pele.
Fernando Duarte. Who is absolutely nuts.

And managed to completely forget that Garrincha existed at all.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »

One of my favourite players and I was lucky enough to see him at Villa Park at the start of his career.

?
I assume Mr Screamer means the Brazil v Sweden game in the Umbro Cup at Viila. I was there to, Brazil had Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos in their side both fairly young and it was Carlos who really shone that day. As did Juninho who later went to Boro. Shame it didn't get a bigger crowd, it was only half full.

Online Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 10:17:54 AM »

?
I assume Mr Screamer means the Brazil v Sweden game in the Umbro Cup at Viila. I was there to, Brazil had Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos in their side both fairly young and it was Carlos who really shone that day. As did Juninho who later went to Boro. Shame it didn't get a bigger crowd, it was only half full.

Thats the one, if memory serves Edmundo got the only goal of the game and it may have been set up from a left wing cross by Roberto Carlos.

Fernando Duarte. Who is absolutely nuts.

And managed to completely forget that Garrincha existed at all.

That must be the chap, your right he only mentioned Garrincha after being reminded by James Richardson. I'm not old enough to have seen Pele or Garrincha and although Romario was a fine player I cannot imagine that he was anywhere near the standard of those two.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:20:32 AM by Bent Neilsens Screamer »

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 10:26:27 AM »
I still don't like the way the FIFA technical board gave him a goal against China in 2002 that was definitely an own goal. But Nike needed the goalscoring record I suppose.

Offline DB

• GM : 11.01.2021
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »
I saw him a few times for Madrid (along with Zidane, Carlos, Figo and Raul), he was awesome. Didn't stop the spoilt Madrid fans moaning when they wern't 3-0 up after 20mins - I sat there thinking you guys should come and watch Milan fookin Baros!

Offline bob

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »
Probably the last rock'n'roll world class footballer we're ever likely to see. Up until two career threatening injuries at Inter he was a slim, skilful goal machine. How he still managed to overcome the injuries and all the controversy surrounding the '98 World Cup Final to come back and win a World Cup as top goalscorer, League and Champions League titles for Real Madrid was nothing short of incredible. Managing all the above while struggling with his weight, and being a party animal defies belief. Without looking it up has any footballer won the World Player of the Year on two separate occassions six years apart like he did (1996 and 2002 - he also won in '97)? His natural talent was ridiculous. And he still had time to wind down his career by pissing about a bit, his chronic injuries a by-product of his sedentary lifestyle I imagine. And to think that most people, certainly under 18, will always associate the name Ronaldo with that Portugese c***. Not a patch on the tubby, bucktoothed Brazillian genius.
Elvis would have been proud of him.

Class post.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal