collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: happy arry  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Quiet Lion

• GM : Feb, 2013
Re: happy arry
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 08:55:47 PM »
I hope the twitching fuck goes to prison for a long time

Offline SX150

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »
Not lovable honest Arry surely. Wouldn't suprise me he ended up back at the Hammers with the other that other lovable honest lot.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 09:11:27 PM »
Hang the bastards.

From the stands at the Olympic Stadium!

Sorry but Im proud that in our country we are civilised enough to have abolished the death penalty.
So, make him follow his new best friend Beckham back to the States. They can give him the electric chair, let him fry!

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 09:16:13 PM »
if they get them on the tax issue, it will be interesting to see how ther police deal with the sources of these funds they did not declare, i cant imagine why bthey were not declared ;)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »
I wish him good luck...cheating (allegedly) bastard!

Offline SashasGrandad

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »
Hang the bastards.

From the stands at the Olympic Stadium!

Sorry but Im proud that in our country we are civilised enough to have abolished the death penalty.
So, make him follow his new best friend Beckham back to the States. They can give him the electric chair, let him fry!

Didn't have to kill them - just leave them hanging there watching West Ham !

Offline simboy

• GM : 05.11.2024
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 08:57:33 AM »
... so if Mandaric has faced these charges for some time (i think he's been on bail for around 12 months to the court and longer to the police station) how on earth did he pass the FA "fit and proper person" test to buy Sheff Wed?

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »
You've answered your own question. It's the 'FA' Fit and Proper test. If the FA ran the Mensa membership exams, your average Bluenose would pass with flying colours.

Offline Villa'Zawg

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 09:23:45 AM »
 simboy: ... so if Mandaric has faced these charges for some time (i think he's been on bail for around 12 months to the court and longer to the police station) how on earth did he pass the FA "fit and proper person" test to buy Sheff Wed?

----------------------

The daft beggars are acting on the old innocent till proven guilty principle.

Offline simboy

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 09:28:59 AM »
So the business dealings and tax affairs of a prosepective owner are not investigated then Villadawg?  Doesnt have to be criminal but as a court has held that there is sufficient evidence to go before a jury (they do this on a there is a provable not a proven case and that a jury could convict on the evindece not would convict) then there must be some evidence of issues at least?? Due dilligence or something like that ...

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 09:30:53 AM »
So the business dealings and tax affairs of a prosepective owner are not investigated then Villadawg?  Doesnt have to be criminal but as a court has held that there is sufficient evidence to go before a jury (they do this on a there is a provable not a proven case and that a jury could convict on the evindece not would convict) then there must be some evidence of issues at least?? Due dilligence or something like that ...
I'm pretty sure that would compromise any trial would it not?

Offline simboy

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 10:02:55 AM »
Why would it prejudice the trial? If charged with an offence am I allowed to carry on business activities unchecked? Especially if it is the same type of business activity? and arent the negotiations for the purchase of football clubs conducted in private (or perhaps that should be "shouldnt they"?) and the checks by a regulating body also carried out in private? So why - unless the defendant who has no reason to let it out as he is the one being prejudiced and would shout from the tree tops if the prosecution tried to get it in or the FA who must be bound by confidentiality- mention it?

Incidentally as to attempts to influence trials Arry saying he would love to manage England and spread all over the fawning press is pretty good attempt I suggest...

incidentally how many clubs that have been associated with Arry have gone bust or very close to administration??   

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 10:15:52 AM »
Why would it prejudice the trial?
Because if you have a second body doing their own investigation into something that somebody has been charged with then surely you risk affecting the outcome.

Offline simboy

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:40 AM »
But the FA must have done what they should have when he bought Sheff W and wouldnt that prejudice the prosecution if it is allowed? Prejudice is a two way street surely? The investigation must have been conducted or the FA are inn breach of their rules

Offline Surrey Villain

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 11:31:02 AM »
If MPs are not above the law and can go to prison for fiddling expenses surely football people can be accountable as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal