collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Everton's finances - probably some% Villa  (Read 7426 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Everton's finances - probably some% Villa
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 08:55:22 PM »
when do our figures come out?

Due at the end of this month, less than three weeks to go!  Woo hoo!

Personally Risso, awaiting your analysis of the results is a bit like the night before a Cup Final for me.  Will he grasp the amortisation nettle, has the wages/turnover ratio got worse, just how much has RAL taken in Management fees, whats the net debt position, has he converted more debt to equity etc etc etc

I've just realised after writing that, that I really do need to get out more.  However Risso, Swiss Rambler has set the bar quite high for you this year, can you rise to the challenge....<winky thing>

I'll do my best!  The Villa accounts coming out is like the first cuckoo call of spring, or the arrival of the first Beaujolais Nouveau.  I've got a semi just thinking about it!

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »
I've never looked forward to the year end accounts of two football clubs more than I have now...image rights..tax...wages...

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 01:23:42 AM »
when do our figures come out?

Due at the end of this month, less than three weeks to go!  Woo hoo!

Personally Risso, awaiting your analysis of the results is a bit like the night before a Cup Final for me.  Will he grasp the amortisation nettle, has the wages/turnover ratio got worse, just how much has RAL taken in Management fees, whats the net debt position, has he converted more debt to equity etc etc etc

I've just realised after writing that, that I really do need to get out more.  However Risso, Swiss Rambler has set the bar quite high for you this year, can you rise to the challenge....<winky thing>

I'll do my best!  The Villa accounts coming out is like the first cuckoo call of spring, or the arrival of the first Beaujolais Nouveau.  I've got a semi just thinking about it!

What about Tit Monday?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 09:04:57 AM »
We're ages off Tit Monday though.

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 09:21:06 AM »
hmmm...

A very reasoned and logical response from their chief Exec, but i can't help feeling its probably wasted on the blue scouse. Should have just said "Calm down! Calm down!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal