collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brummiereds  (Read 24050 times)

Offline Exeter 77

Re: Brummiereds
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »
I work with a guy who was born in Erdington and supported Liverpool because 'he just hated Villa'. That was until two years ago when he bought a season ticket at the Sty. Read into that what you like.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »
Sad, lonely people who would follow the Blues if it wasn't for the fact that they need to crow about a team from a city for which they have now affinity or family ties winning trophies.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2011, 12:31:03 AM »
If you want some fun, start talking about Man Utd's recent history. Watch the panic in their eyes to go with the glazed expression as they won't have a clue what you're on about.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2011, 12:33:59 AM »
I work with a guy who was born in Erdington and supported Liverpool because 'he just hated Villa'. That was until two years ago when he bought a season ticket at the Sty. Read into that what you like.

I read into it that he is an arch cleft.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2011, 06:04:38 AM »
They are a worthless bunch of cock jockeys. I cant stand small heath fans but even those pond dwellers are miles ahead of those glory hunting tossers

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2011, 08:11:56 AM »
I've heard my brother use the phrase 'ABV - anything but Villa', which helps me to understand where he's coming from. It also helps me to understand more about Small Heath and its fans. Hardly any of them go to watch the games, yet there are thousands of them who claim to support the team. I suspect, however, that Small Heath is little more than a banner of hatred for them to stand behind against Villa. Their delight when we lose is as great as when they win. If they do win, they can't wait to tell us, to rub our noses in it, as if we care. When was the last time you texted a nose after a Villa win? If you take the hatred for Villa out of Birmingham City, there would really be nothing left. They are the ultimate parasite club. Like Brummiereds are the ultimate parasite fans.

Offline phantom limb

• GM : 05.02.2021
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2011, 08:41:27 AM »
Closet noses.

That is all.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal