collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brummiereds  (Read 24114 times)

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
Brummiereds
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »
Recent status update on my facebook page from a brummiered

UTD 3 SCUM 1 and not one text from my mates from Scum Park...

I can take banter from Blues all day long but I really find this hard to take.I have already asked whereabouts in Manchester he's from and questioned why such vitriol towards Villa as were hardly rivals and shouldn't such hatred be reserved for Citeh and Lplop
Generally like to ignore such status but am particularly wound up by this one

Think I may be one friend down at the end of the day.Anyone else have annoying BrummieReds on FB who have a similar attitude towards Villa ?Do you ignore or take the bait ?

Offline N'ZMAV

Re: Brummiereds
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »
Ignore the twats.

Offline pedro25

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
I have similar with a Liverpool version (are they still Brummie reds), and i think his hatred of us is from the rest of his family being a 50:50 split of Cov and noses. He riles me far more than noses etc mates.

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
i have both brummie reds and devon reds... all clueless nobends to a man...

they are pretty easy to put down though tbh, as once they finish their little script about why the support manure, the fact is, they ARE glory hunting cockends, and generally when they cant argue back because you have out thought and out witted them, is for them to come back with the ABU card...

which makes me laugh, and winds them up even more...

i generally end up with telling them that i have more respect for small heathens, as at least they dont support a club from the opposite end of the country that they have no affiliation with whatsoever other than the happy coincidence of them being one of the most successful in their lifetimes, just because their dads uncles cousins grandads pet goldfish was also a glory hunting fucwit and once saw george best on black and white tv back in the stoneage...

clueless little wankers whos opinions mean about as much as what is left on my toilet paper once i am done taking a shit...

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »
Fuck them, they have no soul. Just a bunch of shitcunts.

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
Take comfort in the fact that his penis is the size of a grain of rice

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
I'll never forget them coming out of their ratholes in their thousands when Man U won their first title in the early 90s. 

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »
Four surgeons were sitting around discussing who they like to operate on.

The first surgeon said, "I like operating on librarians. When you open them up everything is in alphabetical order".

The second surgeon said, "I like operating on accountants. When you open them up everything is in numerical order".

The third surgeon said, "I like operating on electricians. When you open them up everything is color coded.

The fourth surgeon said, "I like operating on Man Utd supporters".

The other three surgeons looked at each other in disbelief. One of them asked why. The fourth surgeon replied, "Because they are heartless, gutless, spineless, and their arse and head are interchangeable".

Offline El Hurricane

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:51:16 AM »
I've normally found people like this tried to support Blues first then got disillusioned with the lack of star players or general excitement and jumped on the whoever was at the top bandwagon.I used to work with a Blues fan who suddenly became a Man Utd fan,I just deleted him as a friend,with luck I'll never see him again.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »
Iv got a lot of mates from college like it. I know one who goes to games, makes the effort and isnt a total cock about it. The rest though, wankers when it comes to football. One said he wanted to change teams but "loves" United too much! Work that one out..
Then i went round the group and pointed out all but 4 people who actually support their club truely. One said iv been once though! Absolute joke, they think they go once or twice in a lifetime that there true fans! Its funny how there excuses are 'i cant get tickets'. What about the cup game the other week where the attendance was 60k? "Oh i dont wanna watch us play a shit team!"

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »
they also often have a Grandads cat who supported them so are therefore fully justified in being a fan

Online andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 11:57:52 AM »
Its makes the old adage true........Man U 'supporters' are just like rats....
you are never more that 30 ft away from one the bastards.

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »
Support your local team or fuck off to "Mancland" or "scouseland" or shut the fuck up .....

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 12:09:59 PM »
I really hate the Brummie reds aswell why some of the thing's i've read on here rings true most have never been to Manchester let alone OT and they walk around in there replica shirts shopping on a sunday when Manure on the box i mean they can't even be bothered to watch it on sky glory hunting bastards.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »
The absolute scum of the Earth.

I've always said it. I have far more time for Bluenoses over these worthless pissants.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal