collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: GH slams Warnock & Beye.  (Read 28030 times)

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
GH slams Warnock & Beye.
« on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »
Glad he slams them & not smashes them.
Link

Offline The Man With A Stick

Re: GH slams Warnock & Beye.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 09:29:30 AM »
For £40,000 a week they shouldn't "like" the club, they should bloody worship it.  Pair of cock-juggling thunderc***s.

Online andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:31:03 AM »
Fair enough.
If they don't like the club, bollocks to them.
They like us enough to take their huge salaries though.

I really don't have an issue with Houllier exposing them in this way.

Ship them out at the soonest opportunity, and fair play to GED for having the balls to stand up to them and stand up for our club.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 09:31:19 AM »
I do wish he would keep his mouth shut and keep these things behind closed doors. The comment about Petrov and his ego, again completely unnecessary to go public with it. He just can't help himself.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »
Didn't Beye once say he was happy to sit back and coin the wages in, despite not playing?

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 09:34:36 AM »
He's not the supply teacher any more. As for keeping it behind closed doors, maybe it's too bad for that.

Offline DBTW

• http://fansunite.17.forumer.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 09:38:28 AM »
He's not the supply teacher any more. As for keeping it behind closed doors, maybe it's too bad for that.

That has pretty much summed up the way things have been, until now and GH's involvement in the transfer window.

The likes of Collins and Dunne would also have been raining with the stiffs if they hadn't realised what was happening and changed their overall attitudes.

Offline UsualSuspect

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »
Fair enough.
If they don't like the club, bollocks to them.
They like us enough to take their huge salaries though.

I really don't have an issue with Houllier exposing them in this way.

Ship them out at the soonest opportunity, and fair play to GED for having the balls to stand up to them and stand up for our club.

too right

He's done a good job so far in getting rid of the overpriced mediocre players was such a fan of be even better when this pair fuck off

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 09:42:43 AM »
I'm glad he's sent them to the reserves. We don't need either of these 2 any more. If their attitude is not right, then they should be banished from the first team picture. Warnock's form has been very poor for over 6 months now. Beye has been a waste of space since he signed, OK he hasn't been given many chances, but this article probably explains why. If we can sell them in the summer then excellent. Is Beye out of contract this June? I certainly hope so. I also can't see Warnock being here next season. Clark & Baker have shown a lot of promise lately, and seem to deserve their higher place in the pecking order. I'm glad GH is taking a tough stance with the players.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
He is asked a direct question about why they are not in the team I as a fan, want to know the complete story, so fair do to GED for giving it.

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »
I like the way Houllier has dealt with the insubordination at the club, out them publicly and then fuck them off if they're either useless (Beye) or not committed (Warnock)

What a sensationally bad signing Beye was, MON has a lot to answer for

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 09:50:57 AM »
Is Beye out of contract this June? I certainly hope so.
He has a contract until June 2012. Why we gave a 31 year old a three year contact on reportedly £40k a week I'll never know.

Offline eastie

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
Name and shame them- well done GED for sifting out the workers from the shirkers , interesting to read Bradley and bent both say playing for houllier was one of their biggest reasons for joining us- he's got a top reputation and having managed France and been an integral member of their world cup winning backroom team besides his trophy laden time at Liverpool and Lyon he has lifted the profile of our club.

We can now attract a better calibre of player and houlliers reputation and track record as manager can take great credit for that- he is a no nonsense boss and will not tolerate trouble makers and whingers.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 09:53:50 AM »
I like the way Houllier has dealt with the insubordination at the club, out them publicly and then fuck them off

Does that mean we're allowed to boo players if we think they're not pulling their weight then.

I don't think he should be doing this in public. Just my opinion

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 09:56:20 AM »
That's disappointing to read. I get the impression that Beye is happy to sit on his arse and wind that deal down. Who is going to pay him that wage again? is he likely to push for a move, then to only be offered a lesser deal elsewhere? is he fuck. Looks like we're stuck with the cock for a bit longer then...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal