collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Date set for FA Cup clash against Man City or Notts County  (Read 7173 times)

Online Chris Harte

Re: Date set for FA Cup clash against Man City or Notts County
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 07:41:53 AM »
I'd have gone to this on a weekend. Really fancied it. But a Wednesday? Time off work required, so right now its looking unlikely for me.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
FA
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 08:40:42 AM »
It's nothing to do with Man City's European games it is because of England's pointless friendly with Denmark. Fuck off England and take your novelty wig-wearing bus-jumping pub bar-hogging delusional part time fans with you.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
I like the FA Cup games played on a saturday it was tradition, now with TV and England playing a friendly against the Vikings it won't be the same because it will be hard for some people to get time off work in midweek.

Offline frank

• GM : 29.01.2025
Re: FA
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 10:21:57 AM »
It's nothing to do with Man City's European games it is because of England's pointless friendly with Denmark. Fuck off England and take your novelty wig-wearing bus-jumping pub bar-hogging delusional part time fans with you.
I agree about the England game being a complete waste of time, but Citeh's 2 games against Aris haven't helped the situation either. It's more money for the FA and UEFA, and that's what seems to count.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:11 PM »
While a pain in the arse for the fans this could actually be good... Man City have a live Sky game on the Monday night before. That would give us a helping hand. Are they allowed to move this or would Sky be able to sue them if they did?

Offline bones.

• GM : 28.01.2020
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 06:32:41 AM »
Notts County have been allocated 6000 tickets for the replay and they are priced at £15/£5. I f we get Man City a similar allocation and price would be nice.

Offline bones.

• GM : 28.01.2020
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
While a pain in the arse for the fans this could actually be good... Man City have a live Sky game on the Monday night before. That would give us a helping hand. Are they allowed to move this or would Sky be able to sue them if they did?
Man City have now had the tv game with Fulham moved from the monday to the sunday and if they do beat Notts County in the 4th rd replay the 5th rd against us is televised on ITV1 19.45 kick off.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
Man City have now had the tv game with Fulham moved from the monday to the sunday and if they do beat Notts County in the 4th rd replay the 5th rd against us is televised on ITV1 19.45 kick off.

Boooo!!! May still play a weakened team though.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal