collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: tiny% Villa:Toon Circus coming to to TV near you  (Read 11847 times)

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
tiny% Villa:Toon Circus coming to to TV near you
« on: February 01, 2011, 01:40:30 AM »
Ah yes. It really wouldn't be a proper football season without those champions of the completely ridiculous cheering us all up with their day to day events. The new home of our very own plonker Stephen Ireland is set to explode once again. If selling their beloved Andy Carroll wasn't enough, the following revelation by the departed Carroll is sure to see several thousand naked fat bastards burning effigies of another fat bastard:

The England striker said that he had been "pushed out the door" by Ashley whose chairman Derek Llambias negotiated a club record fee for the 22-year-old. Carroll, currently injured, was flown to Liverpool by private jet. The replacement for Fernando Torres, sold to Chelsea for a British transfer record of £50m, Carroll texted a fans' website to express his disgust at his former club.

Carroll, whose fee broke the record paid for a British player, said: "I'm gutted to be leaving my hometown club, I was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a five-year deal [with Newcastle in October]. I was pushed out of the door."

Hope you enjoy your stay in the jungle Stephen. You'll find out very quickly that being at Villa wasn't so bad after all.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:42:47 AM by toronto villa »

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: tiny% Villa:Toon Circus coming to to TV near you
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:24:45 AM »
Here you go:

http://www.fansonline.net/newcastleunited/article.php?id=599

It's going to be fun up there. *snigger*

Offline Linus

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 07:35:23 AM »
Pushed out the door, pausing only to sign a written transfer request...

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 07:39:39 AM »
Pushed out the door, pausing only to sign a written transfer request...

Dont be stupid someone must have wrote it for him and he just put his mark on it - probably with his huge forehead

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
Well from those texts it looks as though he didn't sign a transfer request.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 07:55:47 AM »
Expect the shit to hit the fan later today. Good times.

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:04:59 AM »
Ashley must be a Sunderland fan. Is there any doubt left? What else can he do except turn St.James' into a shopping centre?

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 08:09:23 AM »
Andy Carrol said:
'Mate, mate, mate, mate...'

Offline eastie

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »
Not exactly what liverpools fans would want to here from their new record signing , didn't want to go , pushed out the door , similar to Stephen Ireland joining us maybe?

Carroll has always said he loved newcastle and wanted to always stay and I believe Ashley has forced him out- Ashley wants the money and I'd be surprised if pardew sees anywhere near half the cash to spend-where will the goals come from now?

They are 2 points above us and along with Blackpool I think they will really struggle to survive now.

Online Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 08:31:25 AM »

The England striker said that he had been "pushed out the door" by Ashley whose chairman Derek Llambias negotiated a club record fee for the 22-year-old. Carroll, currently injured, was flown to Liverpool by private jet. The replacement for Fernando Torres, sold to Chelsea for a British transfer record of £50m, Carroll texted a fans' website to express his disgust at his former club.

Carroll, whose fee broke the record paid for a British player, said: "I'm gutted to be leaving my hometown club, I was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a five-year deal [with Newcastle in October]. I was pushed out of the door."

That flight must have took all of 5 minutes. 

With all the buzzing of footballers around the country in helicopters and planes it's a wonder there wasn't a mid air collision.

I think Ashley did the right thing.  £35 m for what is basically a novice striker is brilliant business. 

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 08:50:02 AM »
If that is true then it is sensational.  The fans of 91 league clubs all love Mike Ashley apart from the ones at the club he is at.  Marvellous.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »
Two points: One, he's bound to say something to soften his departure, and Ashley is the major-league hobby horse in carToon land. So Carroll gets his glittering, big-money move without his family's houses being torched.
The other point: he is this era's Duncan Ferguson - a big bruiser with a temperament which will lead him into problems.

Offline eastie

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 09:02:11 AM »
Ashley has pissed Newcastle fans off many times before, selling the stars and not investing the monety on players is nothing new to him , I said in the transfer thread at the time he would want Carroll to request a move to divert the flak.

No replacement lined up at all, how much will pardew get of the money to spend ? Maybe £15m on players at best I'd expect , I don't feel sorry for Newcastle fans because he's pissed on them time and again and will continue to do so - wake up and smell the roses you magpies fans!

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 10:47:21 AM »
Haha

Losers, Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:32 PM »
Haha

Losers, Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Exactly!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal