collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: brian little programme  (Read 7520 times)

Offline nico2708

Re: brian little programme
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 09:03:57 PM »
Mine was signed by Brian Little, Trevor Brooking, Kevin Keegan and several others. Did Paul Goddard play for the England team?
he did in that game but not sure he ever played for England, he might have done in that Australia game Spinksy played in.

paul goddard earned a single full cap for the England team against Iceland in June 1982 (scoring once).

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 09:09:41 AM »
I have just had a notification from Ebay stating Aston Villa are selling a few very old testimonial programmes Paul mcGrath, Dennis Mortimer Keith Leonard John Robson and Jack Taylor its as if they have found a key to a long locked door?

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 10:06:00 AM »
Keith Leonard , theres a blast from the past , played in the same team as my Dad at Highgate...     Then , when he was in hospital I visited him and he got me all the Villa signatures...     still got them in my book... including Gary Sprake ( i think his name ) for some reason   ;-s

Offline ventnor villain

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 12:28:49 PM »
This was also my first ever game, but i didnt like blackjack sweets. Much preferred Refreshers.
Fruit salads were my "penny chew" (when they did cost 1p) of choice

Offline NatP

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »
I have just had a notification from Ebay stating Aston Villa are selling a few very old testimonial programmes Paul mcGrath, Dennis Mortimer Keith Leonard John Robson and Jack Taylor its as if they have found a key to a long locked door?

£10 for the Dennis Mortimer testimonial  programme. Not that rare as the listing states Villa (seller id astonvillab6) have more than 10 available.

Offline Villa'Zawg

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 10:17:19 AM »

£10 for the Dennis Mortimer testimonial  programme. Not that rare as the listing states Villa (seller id astonvillab6) have more than 10 available.

The seller astonvillab6 is the id the club uses, they've been advertising this ebay auction on the official site.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »
Keith Leonard , theres a blast from the past , played in the same team as my Dad at Highgate...     Then , when he was in hospital I visited him and he got me all the Villa signatures...     still got them in my book... including Gary Sprake ( i think his name ) for some reason   ;-s

He owns a bar in Spain now, when I visited he very kindly showed me his scrapbook of his time at Villa. Nice fella, I'm a bit embarassed to confess that I had never heard of him before.

Offline tsvet

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 02:02:17 PM »
Even I have one of these. Mine is also signed I think.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 01:30:45 AM »

He owns a bar in Spain now, when I visited he very kindly showed me his scrapbook of his time at Villa. Nice fella, I'm a bit embarassed to confess that I had never heard of him before.

Do you mean you had never heard of Keith Leonard? Gary Sprake played for small heath around that time I think, although I could have dreamed it!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal