collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ugo Ehiogu  (Read 6840 times)

Offline DBTW

• http://fansunite.17.forumer.com
  • GM : May, 2012
Re: Ugo Ehiogu
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 07:56:42 PM »
I met Ehiogu once, by chance. It was only a momentary meeting, and I came away thinking he was an arrogant prick.

Funny that. I had a chance meeting with him in a Birmingham nightclub - forget which one - and he was at the bar with friends drinking champagne. I started talking to him (he was still at Villa then) and he immediately got me a glass and poured me some champagne and was happy to carry on chatting. i don't like the stuff but didn't want to appear rude so drank and carried on chatting. He seemed a top bloke.

Same happened with me, but the player in question was no other than Lee Hendrie. I found him to be one of the nicest guys I had ever met. I was in a round with him, Gareth Barry, Darren Byfield and some other guy. The round was more than I earned in a week at the time, when it was my turn Lee paid again.

Offline paulcomben

• GM : Oct, 2013
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »
No chance at all that he is a bit thick though tall and athletic, then?

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »
I remember an away game at the Dell where I shouted and screamed at him, saying he would never make it as a central defender (that is the polite version). Think we lost 4-1 or something like that and he had a shocker. Pretty early on in his Villa career in fairness...

Shouting and swearing at a young Villan and you call yourself a supporter? Tut-tut Richard.

Offline peter w

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »

Well I wasn't talking with him about quantum physics, or  creationism theorem as a scientific paradigm, so I can't call that one.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 03:13:28 PM »
I met him in spain in 2000 he came on holiday with the rest of the lads minus Merson & Alan Wright. Cheeky fucker tried to bum a fag off me, I told him to buy his own and he shouldn't be smoking anyway.

I told him he had to stay at Villa as he was being linked away at the time, He just said it wasn't down to him.

Online Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »

Well I wasn't talking with him about quantum physics, or  creationism theorem as a scientific paradigm, so I can't call that one.

You should have done, his views on quantum entanglement and decoherence are really quite enlightening.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal