collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Baldy
[Today at 04:22:25 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by chrisw1
[Today at 04:22:17 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by PeterWithe
[Today at 04:20:51 PM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Clark W Griswold
[Today at 04:20:40 PM]

Re: Morgan Rogers - Signed by chrisw1
[Today at 04:20:25 PM]

Re: Who should create the Atmosphere? by LeeB
[Today at 04:18:48 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by LeeB
[Today at 04:18:12 PM]

Re: Who should create the Atmosphere? by artvandelay
[Today at 04:15:49 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Players City fans would take if we went down.  (Read 7894 times)

Offline WikiVilla

Re: Players City fans would take if we went down.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
arrogant c***s

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »
arrogant c***s
Why?

There was an identical thread on here when Newcastle went down. And if we were in the top six we'd probably have a similar thread on here about Liverpool now.

Offline Holtenderinthesky

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »
arrogant c***s
Why?

There was an identical thread on here when Newcastle went down. And if we were in the top six we'd probably have a similar thread on here about Liverpool now.

Did we arrongantly say that none of the Newcastle team would get in our squad though?    I know I didn't, I thought Owen, Martins, Duff, Taylor to name a few, could all do a job for us.  They are suggesting that only Albrighton or Ash would be "worth a punt" and only then to put on the bench.  I really don't think their squad is THAT good.  Kolarov, De Jong, Viera?  Meh.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:02:57 PM by Holtenderinthesky »

Offline glasses

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
I have always disliked Man City. In fact, more than Man Utd. Their fans are the only fans, other than the obvious exceptions, to sing SOTV. It bugs me, and always has. Mancs are horrible people, and always love to take the piss out of people from Birmingham. Since they have had the money, they have been worse.

Tramps that have won the lottery sums that horrid club up.

Online Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
I have very little left to say about Man City - only that, for me, beating them would be more satisfying than beating Blues. Maybe this is because I don't live in the city, and maybe if I did it would be different, but while losing to the Blues is horrible, beating them wouldn't give me nearly the same satisfaction as beating City would. Everything that club has done, all their arrogant players, their efficiency driven manager, their nauseating directors - everything they've done to us in particular - makes them far more effective hate figures than Blues in my book.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
arrogant c***s
Why?

Did we arrongantly say that none of the Newcastle team would get in our squad though?    I know I didn't, I thought Owen, Martins, Duff, Taylor to name a few, could all do a job for us.  They are suggesting that only Albrighton or Ash would be "worth a punt" and only then to put on the bench.  I really don't think their squad is THAT good.  Kolarov, De Jong, Viera?  Meh.

I'm pretty sure I said I wouldn't have any Newcastle players in a gift.

The one exception may have been their good right back. Can't recall his name or what became of him.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »
arrogant c***s
Why?

Kolarov or de Jong would stroll into our team very comfortably.

Our best player from last season can't get in their team, I see no reason why they would want many of our current players in the first XI. Nor, considering the money they've spent is that something we should necessarily be ashamed of.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 08:01:13 PM »
So when the Arabs get bored and it all goes tits up at Citeh and the natural order is restored, are there any of their players we would take ?

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
Ye Mr Tevez ...

Offline Holtenderinthesky

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 03:49:36 AM »
arrogant c***s
Why?

Kolarov or de Jong would stroll into our team very comfortably.

Our best player from last season can't get in their team, I see no reason why they would want many of our current players in the first XI. Nor, considering the money they've spent is that something we should necessarily be ashamed of.

Damn it Dave you spoilsport.  There I am with an axe to grind and you stroll along with sense and reason.

Still hate them though.   >:(

Offline *shellac*

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 03:55:03 AM »
Hart, Boateng and Yaya Toure.

Offline taylorsworkrate

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 03:56:56 AM »
In fairness I think City have the strongest squad in the league.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal