collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: parking at blues?  (Read 5314 times)

Offline DeKuip

Re: parking at blues?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 10:21:24 PM »
just park in the streets around the ground,god there is a load bullshit written about this game,does my head in,i park around villa park when we play you at yours,i aint had any grief,just keep your head down and you will be ok.....to much bullshit flys around regarding this fixture....
For once I agree with our Nose friend. The shit and fear spread about these derbies is ridiculous. Plenty of side street parking just behind the away end just off the dual carriageway. You might be pleasantly surprised that most of their lot are actually just normal people who go to the game to watch football.

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
Re: parking at blues?
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »
just park in the streets around the ground,god there is a load bullshit written about this game,does my head in,i park around villa park when we play you at yours,i aint had any grief,just keep your head down and you will be ok.....to much bullshit flys around regarding this fixture....
Yes its an importantant game but its football we all have mixed feelings and some of our families are split, lets all drop the hated red and enjoy the rivalry

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal