collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Posting Permission- Bid to Play at Villa Park.  (Read 4939 times)

Offline Footballaid

Posting Permission- Bid to Play at Villa Park.
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:11:08 PM »
Hi Villa Fans

I am posting on behalf of football aid, a charity that aims to raise money by organising charity football matches around the country. Villa have always been one of our biggest supporters, and we would like permission to post this article on the main messageboard.

I'm sure that you'll agree that this is a great opportunity for Villans everywhere! Please advise us on where we may or may not post!

Bid to Play at Villa Park

Aston Villa have once again joined forces with Football Aid, allowing football fans the opportunity to play on the hallowed Villa Park turf of in 2011, while raising vital funds for charity at the same time.

Football Aid offers Villa fans the opportunity to Live the Dream of an authentic match day experience; to gain exclusive access to the pitch and tunnel areas, pull on their own personalised club shirt in the official changing rooms, walk down the tunnel to the sound of a cheering crowd and ultimately to step out onto their Field of Dreams and represent their club in a never to be forgotten 90 minute match.

The matches have been supported by a host of former players down the years, with the likes of Shaun Teale, Tony Daley, Tony Morley, Charlie Aiken and Mark Kinsella all lending their valuable experience by playing alongside or managing supporters.

Getting involved couldn’t be easier, our bidding period has just begun so just visit www.footballaid.com, select Aston Villa and your position, then place your bid – it really is that simple. And with starting bids for positions at just £170, booking a position could turn out to be the best bargain you’ll ever bag!

So if you're keen to secure your place on your Field of Dreams early why not visit www.footballaid.com. Alternatively if you’d like any additional information, you can call Football Aid on 0131 220 5999 or email info@footballaid.com.

Football Aid celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2010 and have allowed over 12,000 football fans the chance to Live the Dream in more than 420 matches. They are a groundbreaking organisation which generates funds annually by hosting charity football matches at iconic stadiums all over the UK. The unique concept was the brainchild of businessman and Football Aid Chairman Craig Paterson and funds raised from the event will benefit the work of a charitable project nominated by the club, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid’s parent charity Field of Dreams. Aston Villa’s nominated cause in 2010 was Acorns. 

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Posting Permission- Bid to Play at Villa Park.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »
In the absence of the owners of the site seeing this, I don't see a problem with you psoting a message on the main site.  Thanks for having the courtesy to ask first.

Offline peter w

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
Didn't Lee do this a couple of seasons back? I'd love to do it.

Offline martin@ardenley

• Administrator
  • GM : 01.01.2024
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
I think Steven has done this twice in the past, had Tony Morley as his captain last time, enjoyed every minute of it.

Offline Footballaid

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »
Thanks guys, will post on the main board  :D

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »
Didn't Lee do this a couple of seasons back? I'd love to do it.

Yes, I did. It was bloody awesome. Go for it, Peter.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 07:17:38 PM »
Do Footballaid ever do something like a raffle for a position on the pitch, you know, for those of us unable to afford hundreds of squids?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal