collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Pravda spin: 7.1.11  (Read 6546 times)

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
Re: Pravda spin: 7.1.11
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 01:12:45 PM »
then they should back up their words on the pitch...

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
fucking nora, how many times do we have to hear the same shit in the papers and then watch the same shit on the pitch?

just shut the fuck up and play properly, you bunch of over paid, over pampered, tossers...

i cant begin to describe how much i hate most of our players...
There are daily interviews with players on the official site every day which they are obliged to give and which more or less say the same thing.

The same articles are then posted on here and people react in exactly the same way every day.

Why get worked up about it?
because i then have to watch them completely contradict themselves on the pitch over and over...

sick to death of it...
Which is great. But they can't 'shut up' as they are obliged to give interviews to the official site. Who need something to fill their days with.

People can justifiably complain about their performances but what do you want them to say when the OS talks to them? "Yes, we're clearly shit and we're bound to be relegated"?
How about being honest and saying that they are up for it? Oh hold on.....
UP for it my arse, UP for a fat pay day is all this lot are UP for. Shit houses

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 05:39:18 PM »
Bobby unhappy at not starting now, bless.

Robert Pires reveals tensions at Aston Villa under Gérard Houllier
• Atmosphere 'tense and electric' at troubled club
• 'Houllier doesn't trust me,' says former Arsenal midfielder

Paul Chronnell
guardian.co.uk,    Friday 7 January 2011 16.38 GMT

Robert Pires has lifted the lid on the current turmoil at Aston Villa, saying the atmosphere at the club is "tense and electric" as players struggle to get used to the methods of the manager Gérard Houllier.

Pires also voiced his own frustration at having started just one game since arriving at Villa in mid-November, saying that Houllier does not trust him to perform.

"With some players, the atmosphere is tense and electric. Not with the whole group, but with some," Pires told the French radio station, RMC.

"Houllier, has brought a new culture, another way of working. When you're in a routine and it all changes in a flash, you can find it hard to accept.

"On top of that, we are not winning. So it's complicated for everyone and I have arrived in the middle of all that."

Pires, 37, joined Villa as a free agent in November having left the Spanish club Villarreal last summer, but has so far played a total of just 117 minutes for Villa in five appearances, with only one as a starter.

That came against his former club Arsenal in a 4-2 home defeat in November, when Houllier substituted him at half-time with Villa trailing 2-0.

"It's not easy," added Pires, who won two Premier League titles and three FA Cups in his time at Arsenal. "I'm on the bench and I can't help the team because I'm not playing.

"I don't have the trust of Gérard Houllier and I don't understand it. I think I will go and talk to him.

"However, I am still putting in a lot of effort. I don't have any regrets and I will keep waiting. I will carry on working.

"Even though I am a little disappointed, it's because I want to play and help my team-mates. It's frustrating."

Pires may get his wish for more first-team action tomorrow, with Houllier set to rotate his squad for Villa's FA Cup third-round tie at Sheffield United.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 05:49:00 PM »
How many times can one interview be regurgitated?

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, etc..

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »
Pires is helping us just fine by being on the bench.

Catflap in an elephant house.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal