collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Omar Cummings  (Read 15909 times)

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
Re: Omar Cummings
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 04:49:43 PM »
I still can't get over his name.

I'd imagine it's what a Dog shit supporter shouts at the point of orgasm.

Offline Holy Trinity

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 04:58:33 PM »
or a yam yam,

bostin omar cummings arr kid.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »
im not sure whats going on, i think houllier is trying to get cash to buy a striker before he takes omar as randy may say no to buying one after we loan omar if that makes any sense. i dont think we have a great deal to spend, my bets about 10 but houllier is trying to stretch randy to 15 min. that should cover 6 ish for mid 7 ish for a cf and 2 for a left back,

OK player. When you do find out the exact figures from Randy, get back to us, keep us in the loop yeah? Sorted.

Offline Holy Trinity

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 08:29:43 PM »
im not sure whats going on, i think houllier is trying to get cash to buy a striker before he takes omar as randy may say no to buying one after we loan omar if that makes any sense. i dont think we have a great deal to spend, my bets about 10 but houllier is trying to stretch randy to 15 min. that should cover 6 ish for mid 7 ish for a cf and 2 for a left back,

OK player. When you do find out the exact figures from Randy, get back to us, keep us in the loop yeah? Sorted.

i was saying thats what i thinks happening, and as the center mid we are after is 7 million asking price and cisse was being thrown around in the press as 5-6 and traoure as 7-10 and geds history for being kind of pedantic when it comes to fees that hes probably tryin to get the price down, and taking cummings now b4 buying will make randy less inclined to open the chequebook as that will be 6 senior strikers on the books at that point, oh another fact, easy this counting lark,
as for trying to be condescending to try and start a pathetic flame war grow up! i follow football from 2 countries which includes 3 team, villa, benfica and kidderminster. i have friends in the game and who used to be, i follow transfers closely as it interests me, greatly first thing i did when ged took over was ask pool supporting mates what he was like in the market, then i went back and tried to find details on the net.
at no point do i ever claim to be in the know

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
i follow football from 2 countries which includes 3 team, villa, benfica and kidderminster.

Spot the odd one out.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 08:34:09 PM »
Benfica have never beaten Blues?

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
I was thinking that

Offline Holy Trinity

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »
lmao i lived in portimao for 2 years, went quite ofter to there games, even went to the clubs some of there players went to, it was a great time, went to england vs croatia in euro 04 at there ground, happy days they were

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 08:57:40 PM »
Main worry at 28 is why no one has plucked him from the MLS before.

What's his record like for Jamaica? Has he scored against the US and Mexico for example?

Offline taylorsworkrate

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »

i was saying thats what i thinks happening, and as the center mid we are after is 7 million asking price and cisse was being thrown around in the press as 5-6 and traoure as 7-10 and geds history for being kind of pedantic when it comes to fees that hes probably tryin to get the price down, and taking cummings now b4 buying will make randy less inclined to open the chequebook as that will be 6 senior strikers on the books at that point, oh another fact, easy this counting lark,
as for trying to be condescending to try and start a pathetic flame war grow up! i follow football from 2 countries which includes 3 team, villa, benfica and kidderminster. i have friends in the game and who used to be, i follow transfers closely as it interests me, greatly first thing i did when ged took over was ask pool supporting mates what he was like in the market, then i went back and tried to find details on the net.
at no point do i ever claim to be in the know

Good for you.

Online The Left Side

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 10:03:13 PM »
Anyone know when a decision will be made on Omar or when his trial ends?

Offline The Walshmeister

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 10:43:08 PM »
lmao i lived in portimao for 2 years, went quite ofter to there games, even went to the clubs some of there players went to, it was a great time, went to england vs croatia in euro 04 at there ground, happy days they were

I lived in Prai de luz for a year (well before maddie by the way!)

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »
he looks a better finisher than any of our strikers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal