collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Houllier at sheff wed game  (Read 12881 times)

Offline The Left Side

Re: Houllier at sheff wed game
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
Saturday's (the girl band) always make me feel very good.

Offline evalast1910

• GM : 29.02.2016
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 08:56:45 PM »
Alex Smithies.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 09:07:30 PM »
Saturday's (the girl band) always make me feel very good.

Me too, as long as the telly's on mute.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 09:44:02 PM »
Aston Villa are set to test the resolve of hard up Sheffield Wednesday with a cut price bid for striker Clinton Morrison.  Villa manager Gerard Houllier is a long time admirer of the much travelled striker and attended today's Yorkshire derby with Huddersfield to personally run the rule over the former Birmingham City and Crystal Palace marksman.  Villa are set to firm up their interest in the next 48 hours with a bid of around £2.5m expected to be too tempting for Wednesday to ignore.  Morrison would become Houllier's first major signing since his arrival at Villa Park in September.

Offline Shrek

• It goes Football, Formula 1, Cricket in that order
  • GM : 04.06.2015
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 09:56:25 PM »
Very funny!

Offline villa1

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 10:07:18 PM »
I was watching that game thinking what a tool Morrison is too! Almost had a heart attack when I started reading that.

And The Saturdays are immense!

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »
Aston Villa are set to test the resolve of hard up Sheffield Wednesday with a cut price bid for striker Clinton Morrison.  Villa manager Gerard Houllier is a long time admirer of the much travelled striker and attended today's Yorkshire derby with Huddersfield to personally run the rule over the former Birmingham City and Crystal Palace marksman.  Villa are set to firm up their interest in the next 48 hours with a bid of around £2.5m expected to be too tempting for Wednesday to ignore.  Morrison would become Houllier's first major signing since his arrival at Villa Park in September.

You do realise who'll be twatting taht before long don't you?

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »

You do realise who'll be twatting taht before long don't you?

I fully expect it to be a Mirror article within the next day or so.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »

Bargain 

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 10:51:43 PM »
Smithies (the 'keeper) is pretty highly rated.

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »
I have a mate who is a Port Vale fan and Houllier was there for their game today too?? I assume one of the games was an early kick off then?

Offline taylorsworkrate

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2011, 04:20:04 AM »

There are some things you just don't joke about. 

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2011, 08:10:52 AM »
Holy Jesus! Leave it out, will you?!!

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »
I think he helped to fix the water pipes that burst and got a freebee

Offline Michel Sibble

• Wiibble.
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »

There are some things you just don't joke about. 

It goes to prove how easy it is to write such a transfer rumour for a newspaper and make it sound convincing . I thought is was serious too.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal