collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 07:02:54 PM]

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 06:59:38 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Toronto Villa
[Today at 06:56:28 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:51:04 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:50:22 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:48:48 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:44:10 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Exeter 77
[Today at 06:32:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: becks - spurs - the crook is at it again  (Read 9375 times)

Offline avfcpg

• http://www.flashfitness.me
Re: becks - spurs - the crook is at it again
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 01:39:00 PM »
And left Pompey cashless....

I can't see him being England manager, or a good one if he were. He can't buy players to play for England so that would scupper him for a start.

What did VDV say recently? Something along the lines that he likes working with Harry, he keeps it simple & they don't do anything on tactics or anything technical etc etc...made me laugh when I read that.

Maybe being harsh. Just don't rate him.

Yeah thats why they have got through the next faze of the champions league and are currently lying in fourth playing the best football in the league, what makes me laugh is a villa fan who currently has a manager without a clue that can laugh at something like that

My thoughts on Harry have nowt to do with what manager Villa have, why would they. And yes I do laugh about it. For someone hailed so highly, I found it funny that he doesn't have much to do with tactics etc etc...

As I said, I don't rate him. Just because you do doesn't mean we all have to.

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »
I dont know why Redknapp is hated so much but it just seems the norm these days to slate everyone.

A statement that you subsequently proved:-

what makes me laugh is a villa fan who currently has a manager without a clue that can laugh at something like that

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 06:05:56 PM »
I dont know why Redknapp is hated so much but it just seems the norm these days to slate everyone.

I dont slate everyone, just the ugly cockney overated wide boy at every opportunity. However while I am here I will also slate his son and daughter in law, in particular for that awful Thomas Cook advert they do. I will also slate anybody who has ever played under him or alongside him during his playing career, anybody who has supported any club he has ever managed or played for, anybody vaguely related to him going back at least 4 generations, anybody residing within 5 miles of wherever he may live, any pets he has had past or present, chinese bettings syndicates, the idiot who threw the coin at him because it illicited a nano second of sympathy and understanding for him, anybody whose surname begins `Red..`, and anybody else who is not willing to state  "I hate Harry bloody Redknapp" when so challenged by right thinking football supporters.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »

I dont slate everyone, just the ugly cockney overated wide boy at every opportunity. However while I am here I will also slate his son and daughter in law, in particular for that awful Thomas Cook advert they do. I will also slate anybody who has ever played under him or alongside him during his playing career, anybody who has supported any club he has ever managed or played for, anybody vaguely related to him going back at least 4 generations, anybody residing within 5 miles of wherever he may live, any pets he has had past or present, chinese bettings syndicates, the idiot who threw the coin at him because it illicited a nano second of sympathy and understanding for him, anybody whose surname begins `Red..`, and anybody else who is not willing to state  "I hate Harry bloody Redknapp" when so challenged by right thinking football supporters.

Including his best friend?

Offline lovejoy

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 07:04:53 PM »
Redknapp gets a lot of coverage because he's media friendly. He fits hand in glove with Spurs and their fancy Dan but little substance way of operating. Its a bit like Gareth Bale - he's scored some cracking goals but you only see the edited highlights on MOTD. He's been anonymous in may games this season.

Does 'Arry still have a court order hanging over him?

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 07:09:01 PM »
Lot of jealousy on here. I think the bloke is quite despicable most of the time but he's done a really good job at Spurs. And as for that last comment on Bale, is he any different to Ash or Albrighton or Gabby? No player stands out all game long, but Bale has been excellent for most of the season. Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that Redknapp has done well, even if it is through gritted teeth.

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 07:13:13 PM »
Harry succeeded where MON failed

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 07:34:27 PM »
He is dislikeable because he has become such a media darling, and in addition to that he seems to beleive his own hype and revel in it. His son and daughter in law are dislikeable because they have not done anything of note for years, and seem to be involved now in so many advertisments that they are on our screens so much purely for thst reason, as well as when Jamie turns up on sky to largely spout bollocks before and after games, and they are just so smug with it all.
What you cannot deny though is that if Harry had not already proved it before, he has certainly proved what a brilliant manager he is at Tottenham, and i wish we had got him with his brand of football and success than the much blander and less successful football we had under O Neill.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 08:16:14 PM »
Every man and his dog hates Redknapp; he's a snide, sly, dodgy, stupid Londoner who takes offence when he's praised. I'm sure those spurs fans were calling him pretty much the same before he took them to dreamland quite literally.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2011, 11:40:17 PM »
Well he's certainly built a very good and attractive playing team at Spurzzzz (even though I hate saying it  >:().
What he did at Pompey is surely more down to the chairman etc letting him spend money they didn't have. That is surely the owners issue, not the Manager. Smacks of what randy stopped MO'N doing to a certain extent at Villa (allegedly).

Offline 1_Pablo_Angel

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 12:20:06 AM »
Very good manager but absolute bellend. Precious, self aggrandising, overly sensitive, hypocritical, allegedly criminal twat.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 08:22:36 AM »
Dont mind him myself, his teams usually play the game the right way and I bet he's not on his own in football being an 'alleged' crook so: C'mon, c'mon -'Urry up 'arry come on - We're going daan the pub

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 12:43:53 PM »

My two penneth is that I dont like him because I could name twenty or thirty lads who dont go down the game anymore, mostly because the price of going has rocketed and most of it ends up in the likes of Rednapps pocket, not content with his multi million pound salary, the authorities always seem keen to enlist his help when they need answers on where even more money from transfers has ended up.

Also his rants about 'foul language' that he 'wouldn't dream of using' seem a bit strange when there are plenty of youtube clips of him swearing at someone. Then his butter wouldn't melt approach to other teams players whilst briefing his mates in the media who do his job of unsettling them for him.

Cant stand the fella.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
As regards to ruining Portsmouth, wasn't that the fault of the many owners and the board of the club?

Offline avfcpg

• http://www.flashfitness.me
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »
As regards to ruining Portsmouth, wasn't that the fault of the many owners and the board of the club?

Well to a certain extent I guess it would be. If the board trusts the manager to spend wisely on wages and fees for players.....hang on, that sounds familiar ;-)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal