collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa anymore thank goodness: O'Pugnose gets shirty with Ibrahimovic  (Read 5294 times)

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: 0% Villa anymore thank goodness: O'Pugnose gets shirty with Ibrahimovic
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 09:27:13 PM »
Neither can i.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 09:32:03 PM »
"It’s been a pleasure to have AC Milan here.  It’s a club I’ve admired for a long long time. I’ve been lucky at Arsenal to play against them and then to be manager against them. It was a lovely evening. I hope Milan got what they wanted out of it and Robinho is alright. I hope they go on to win the league as well."

If you type that into Google Translate, it returns "GIVE US A JOB, GO ON GO ON GO ON.  SURE I KNOW YER NOT ARSENAL OR LEEDS, BUT I'LL DO A JOB FOR YA, REMEMBER ME NEXT TIME YOU'RE ON THE HUNT FOR A NEW BOSS.  I'LL EVEN CLEAN THE TOILETS, I'LL LITERALLY DO ANYTHING."

Stubby-nosed little w**kstain.

He can't help himself, the twat. He truly stands alone in his ability to come across as a slimey prick at every given chance.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
O'Leary is a twat but there was no need for a tackle like that in a glorified friendly. I hope Ibrahimovic never ends up in the Premier League. Along with Daniel Alves, he is the joint biggest twat not to have played in it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal