collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Recruit A Villan  (Read 6213 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Recruit A Villan
« on: December 21, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »
From Pravda:

Villa have launched an exciting new supporter recruitment scheme for season ticket holders - Recruit A Villan.

There is nothing like the sight and sound of Villa Park when it is packed to the rafters and the positive effect it has on the team cannot be underestimated.

Now you can help create an even more magical atmosphere on home matchdays and earn some fantastic prizes in the process - click here for full details.

Season ticket holders choosing to take part in the scheme will receive a logbook and will earn a token for their logbook for each non-season ticket holder they recruit.

Whatever the game, wherever you sit, a token will be sent out to you for every person you book a ticket for.

These tokens will arrive automatically in the post within 14 days of that particular match.

The tokens can then be redeemed against a number of great rewards - and there is even a pre-season trip to the Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong for the top earner.

This is a scheme that also ensures season ticket holders are rewarded and recognised for the fantastic job they do for the club already in bringing extra people - many already do each matchday!

All season ticket holders over the age of 12 (on September 1, 2010) are open to the scheme and should have received their information pack and their logbook in the post.

However we have had reports of many issues with the post due to Christmas and the weather.

Please E-Mail paul.brown@avfc.co.uk if you are bringing a large group through this scheme such as a football team or scout group as we may like to feature you on this site.

Recruit A Villan is a great way to help fill the stadium, boost the atmosphere and earn rewards in the process!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:32:03 PM by Legion »

Offline Legion

Re: Recruit A Villan
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »
Introduction:

Welcome to the Aston Villa ´Recruit a Villan´ programme, an exciting supporter recruitment Scheme for our Season Ticket Holders.

We're sure you'll agree that we all prefer a packed Villa Park. The Manager and the players certainly do - and it undoubtedly has a positive effect on results. Imagine the sense of pride you'd feel as the attendance is displayed on screen, a round of applause goes across the stadium and you know that you've had a hand in reaching that figure.
So this is where our Season Ticket Holders come in...

Working in collaboration with Aston Villa, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to sign up friends, family or colleagues to a home game at Villa Park. Whatever the game, wherever they sit, for every person YOU book a ticket for, if you are a Season Ticket Holder, a token will be sent out to you. Collect the tokens in the Logbook which you should have received in the post and redeem them against some fantastic prizes, such as cash vouchers towards next year's season ticket, Villa merchandise or unforgettable experiences! If you are a Season Ticket Holder over the age of 12 and you are yet to receive your Logbook then please call the number below.

It could be your children, their school friends, your mates from the pub, football teams or even the local scout group. Whether it's one person, or one hundred, everybody counts! There are plenty of ways to fill the Logbook and reach the targets. We know we can count on you, we're even giving away a trip for two to Hong Kong on the pre-season tour for the top earner!

Within these pages you should find everything you need to know about the scheme. Alternatively you can E-Mail us at recruitavillan@avfc.co.uk or call 0800 612 0970 to ask us any questions.

Note: If you're bringing a football team or a group of special interest then please let us know by contacting recruitavillan@avfc.co.uk as we may like to feature your story on this site or in the programme.

Download and print the Recruit a Villan booklet for all the information on the scheme in a concise format.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:35:24 PM by Legion »

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 07:26:40 PM »
Good idea.

Offline Legion

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »
Yes, it is.

Offline villa1

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
Very!

Online ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 09:01:35 AM »
Bloody hell, Frank might as well get ready for a trip to Hong Kong....

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 09:27:14 AM »
Great idea. I'm on it as we speak..

Dear Greg

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »
Good idea.

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »
I've got a vision of Dave Woodhall prowling the back streets singing "you've got to pick a pocket or two..."

Offline Edvard Remberg

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/69507054@N00/
  • GM : 17.10.2024
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 11:52:25 AM »
I guess it will be easy for me getting tickets now ;)

(Disclaimer: H&V people have been more than helpful in this area, and i would like to say thank you to all )

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 04:43:12 PM »
Heh, that's actually a decent idea.

Had the 'log book' delivered a few days ago but didn't even look at it.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
Would it be an idea to sticky a thread where us non-ST holders could post if we want a ticket so that ST holders could do the honours and get their tokens?

Offline Dominic22

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 10:22:22 AM »
I also think it is a great idea.

Myself and son are season ticket holders and although my daughter (nearly 6) is a bit young to want to watch 90 mins of football live, she loves the JV life stuff my son gets through. For Christmas I was going to buy her a membership as an extra present, but now bought her a half season ticket and will take my sons friends if need be.

Costs

JV life £19.95
1/2 season ticket Under 8 £45  minus £10 villa voucher for refer a friend (10 points), so £35.

So for an extra £15 she gets a 1/2 season ticket and free JV life membership.

I think that is amazing value

Offline villa1

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 10:56:55 AM »
Just a pity that I have to buy the tickets personally and the person i'm buying for can't do it and just give my ref number. I suppose there's a reason for that.

Still an excellent idea, mind!

Offline Legion

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »
Card arrived today with 8 tokens.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal