collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sunday's stunning JV-Life sea life party still on despite the cold snap  (Read 6455 times)

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
From Pravda:

Villa's JV-Life Christmas party goes ahead as planned despite the adverse weather conditions.

The party, which is exclusively for junior claret and blue members, takes place at the National Sea Life Centre in Birmingham's Brindley Place tomorrow [Sunday], starting at 4.30pm.

The event has been sold out for weeks and entry can only be granted with a valid ticket.

Those who are attending can look forward to real festive treats.

Several of Villa's first team will be in attendance on what promises to be a great day.

JV-Life members have exclusive access to the whole attraction and will be able to see the UK's first hammerhead sharks and savour the rock pool experience - hold a crab and touch a starfish.

They can visit the 4-D Cinema with films that make you think you can feel and even smell the experience.

They can also walk through the million-litre underwater tunnel full of sharks and tropical fish.

Also, meet the largest residents - two enormous giant sea turtles - Molokai and Gulliver, plus more than 1,000 other creatures, including seahorses, otters and rays.

Please note tickets will not be available to purchase at the venue. Entry will only be permitted to fans who already have a ticket.

Despite the event being sold out, parents can still treat their kids this festive period with JV-Life membership.

What better way to celebrate than with entry into the coolest club in the country.

Your child will join Hercules, Bella and Chip in the glorious world of claret and blue - with a host of benefits for being a member, including the chance of being a mascot on a matchday.

The mascot experience is immense and the ONLY way to enjoy it is via our JV-Life membership scheme.

The lucky children are picked at random so joining could just be the best decision you make this Christmas.

As well as that, members will also receive a welcome pack with an official certificate, exclusive comic book sent four times per year and a welcome letter from the leader of the pack, Hercules himself.

There's also a birthday card, Christmas card and 10 per cent discount on stadium tours and the club shop.

New and renewing members also receive two addition gifts as part of the welcome pack.

A full membership costs £19.95 and would make the ideal gift for any young claret and blue supporters.

To purchase a membership, contact 0800 612 0970 or visit our online box office.

If you want to check out all the news and views about our exclusive club, where you can play games, download wallpapers and do a whole host of other awesome stuff, check out our JV-Life website.

Sounds great. So how come the parents of my Grandson, who has been a member since he was born, have not received any information about this?

Offline villa1

Re: Sunday's stunning JV-Life sea life party still on despite the cold snap
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »
My son's a member and this is the first i've heard about it!

Offline villa1

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 08:24:28 PM »
Edit: according to the other half we did have info but I didn't read it. Oops.

Offline Bosco81

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »
Has anyone received a Christmas card my lad got a calender the other week, he didn't get a birthday card either.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
Sounds great. So how come the parents of my Grandson, who has been a member since he was born, have not received any information about this?

It's hereditary.

Offline SashasGrandad

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 09:25:12 AM »
Any truth in the rumour they are going to entertain the kids by putting Ireland in the shark pool then claim on the insurance?

Was going to suggest Dunne as well but sharks are on a diet.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 10:26:51 AM »
From Pravda:

Villa's JV-Life Christmas party goes ahead as planned despite the adverse weather conditions.

The party, which is exclusively for junior claret and blue members, takes place at the National Sea Life Centre in Birmingham's Brindley Place tomorrow [Sunday], starting at 4.30pm.

The event has been sold out for weeks and entry can only be granted with a valid ticket.

Those who are attending can look forward to real festive treats.

Several of Villa's first team will be in attendance on what promises to be a great day.

JV-Life members have exclusive access to the whole attraction and will be able to see the UK's first hammerhead sharks and savour the rock pool experience - hold a crab and touch a starfish.

They can visit the 4-D Cinema with films that make you think you can feel and even smell the experience.

They can also walk through the million-litre underwater tunnel full of sharks and tropical fish.

Also, meet the largest residents - two enormous giant sea turtles - Molokai and Gulliver, plus more than 1,000 other creatures, including seahorses, otters and rays.

Please note tickets will not be available to purchase at the venue. Entry will only be permitted to fans who already have a ticket.

Despite the event being sold out, parents can still treat their kids this festive period with JV-Life membership.

What better way to celebrate than with entry into the coolest club in the country.

Your child will join Hercules, Bella and Chip in the glorious world of claret and blue - with a host of benefits for being a member, including the chance of being a mascot on a matchday.

The mascot experience is immense and the ONLY way to enjoy it is via our JV-Life membership scheme.

The lucky children are picked at random so joining could just be the best decision you make this Christmas.

As well as that, members will also receive a welcome pack with an official certificate, exclusive comic book sent four times per year and a welcome letter from the leader of the pack, Hercules himself.

There's also a birthday card, Christmas card and 10 per cent discount on stadium tours and the club shop.

New and renewing members also receive two addition gifts as part of the welcome pack.

A full membership costs £19.95 and would make the ideal gift for any young claret and blue supporters.

To purchase a membership, contact 0800 612 0970 or visit our online box office.

If you want to check out all the news and views about our exclusive club, where you can play games, download wallpapers and do a whole host of other awesome stuff, check out our JV-Life website.

I don`t think the club did it it on porpoise :)

Offline villa1

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 11:18:10 AM »
Any truth in the rumour they are going to entertain the kids by putting Ireland in the shark pool then claim on the insurance?

Was going to suggest Dunne as well but sharks are on a diet.

Don't you mean Dunne's on a diet?

Offline VillaZogmariner

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »
Dunne jumps in and the water jumps out!

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
Sounds fishy to me.

Offline VillaZogmariner

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
I bet the kids will have a whale of a time!

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »
For Cod's hake stop it.

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »
For Cod's hake stop it.

That joke alone needs its own plaice on the thread... it had sole!

Offline villa1

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 07:56:54 PM »
On a serious note, did anyone go? Was it any good?

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 07:58:32 PM »
I didn't. Nor did VillaFred. He wasn't bothered, though, as he saw Santa.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal