collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa - Blatter's statement on Qatar & homosexuals  (Read 26829 times)

Offline Jimbo

Re: 0% Villa - Blatter's statement on Qatar & homosexuals
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2010, 11:47:06 AM »
Blatter should certainly be apologising for awarding the World Cup to Qatar in the first place. Personally, I can't stand the bloke, but advising homosexuals to abstain from homosexual activity in Qatar in 2022 is actually spot on. It's illegal there and carries harsh penalties.
Although part of being granted the World Cup is that FIFA reserve the right to change any laws that don't suit them for the duration of the tournament.

He could have asked them to start to crawl out of the Middle Ages or they weren't getting it.

He should have, but I fear the enormous mountain of oil & gas money that was transported to his secret lair on a freight ship from the Gulf might have persuaded him otherwise. 

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2010, 11:48:53 AM »
Blatter should certainly be apologising for awarding the World Cup to Qatar in the first place. Personally, I can't stand the bloke, but advising homosexuals to abstain from homosexual activity in Qatar in 2022 is actually spot on. It's illegal there and carries harsh penalties.
Although part of being granted the World Cup is that FIFA reserve the right to change any laws that don't suit them for the duration of the tournament.

He could have asked them to start to crawl out of the Middle Ages or they weren't getting it.

He should have, but I fear the enormous mountain of oil & gas money that was transported to his secret lair on a freight ship from the Gulf might have persuaded him otherwise. 

send for 007

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2010, 12:00:47 PM »
Blatter is a disgrace.  Blatent bribe taker.  He knew what the rules are in Qatar, and homosexuality is a current issue within the game, (in that I mean people dont want to come forward and admit it, a terrible state of affairs) yet decides to still go ahead with their bid.  Qatar makes its own rules, granted, but globally, is it acceptable for Blatter and his cronies to go ahead, and instill this on players?  The game globally, barely takes racism seriously.  Not a good message to the younger generation.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2010, 12:05:42 PM »

send for 007

I'm sure Blatter sent for 007,000,000,000,000. Qatari riyals.

Offline Bigmelonface

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2010, 01:33:32 PM »
Yeah its way to hot there can you imagine bumming in that heat.

Are you saying that you can imagine bumming if it was cooler Melon?

Well I wouldn't want to bum in that heat would you? FIFA really should take these things into consideration before choosing hosts.

I'm not entirely sure I'd want to bum in any temperature. mind you, I haven't actually tried it so you might be right.

Not even with a man?

Thats what I thought.

Offline Bigmelonface

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2010, 01:38:44 PM »
Just so I'm clear on this, is there going to be bumming world cup tourment held in Qatar or not?

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
Just so I'm clear on this, is there going to be bumming world cup tourment held in Qatar or not?

There'll be tourment, that's for sure.

Offline peter w

« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »

You're right but only up to a point. FIFA delegates are like diplomats and so any laws of a nation will be overlooked if transgressed by squeaky clean FIFA.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2010, 08:22:18 PM »
Sorry to deflect the thread from the very stimulating bumming theme but how are these 80,000 seater air conditioned stadiums going to be transported to the african destinations which we are told are to be their final resting place?

Either they are being knocked together by IKEA and will arrive in the gulf complete with a lorry load of allan keys a small tanker of superglue and six jumbo jets full of incomprehensible pages of diagrams or

Amazon are going to make them into ultra massive books which when you open them up jumps an 80,000 seater air condition football stadium.  Then when the tournament is abandoned due to the entire Norway team dying of heat stroke in their first game the books will be closed and shipped up the Congo, Nile, Niger, Limpopo and Rhine (Blatter's personal keepsake).

Offline Bosco81

« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »
I asked that question after the bid was won, just what Africa needs, a job lot of air conditioned stadia.

They probably just said that to get the world cup a bit like the plan to now move it to winter, if it wasn't so blatanly corrupt it would be funny.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2010, 12:47:26 AM »
Blatter should have clarified, if any gay fans want to get fucked in the ass, they should try bidding for a World Cup.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »
Couldn't resist adding something about Blatter which I saw in today's Independent -  he was once president of the World Society of Friends of Suspender Belts. And let's not forget this was the man who, by way of fostering interest in women's football, suggested that they wear tighter shorts and low cut shirts!

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2010, 04:05:31 PM »
Couldn't resist adding something about Blatter which I saw in today's Independent -  he was once president of the World Society of Friends of Suspender Belts. And let's not forget this was the man who, by way of fostering interest in women's football, suggested that they wear tighter shorts and low cut shirts!

The only thing that shows though is that reporters from the Independent shouldn't just lift things from Wikipedia without double-checking them first.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »

The only thing that shows though is that reporters from the Independent shouldn't just lift things from Wikipedia without double-checking them first.

They didn't need to check its true, he was some sort of cheerleader for women wearing suspender belts and stockings.  Nice work if you can get it.....

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »

They didn't need to check its true, he was some sort of cheerleader for women wearing suspender belts and stockings.  Nice work if you can get it.....

Are you sure? Because the only reference to the story (or even the organisation) is either on Blatter's Wikipedia page or fora like this one referencing the Wikipedia page.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal