collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Now Beye in bust up....  (Read 40625 times)

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
Re: Now Beye in bust up....
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 11:52:30 PM »
Well this is one way of cutting the wage bill

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 12:08:03 AM »
Ireland Dunne Carew Beye, these guys are not the future. You can add Sidwell Warnock Friedel to this list
Hogg Bannan Albrighton Clarke Lichaj are

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 12:12:31 AM »
god forbid with half a squad the manager would be a bit worried about picking up injuries.. if he really lost his rag because he couldn't tackle then fuck him. smells like more shit-stirring to me though. GH has really annoyed someone ....

Offline b23

• GM : 02.09.2019
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 12:14:17 AM »
Bye bye it is then Mr Beye and if there are anymore Villa players who are unhappy to be at this great club raise your hands now and you can all go too. No player is bigger than the Villa. We only need committed to the cause players. Thank you.

Offline hawkeye

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »
Bye bye it is then Mr Beye and if there are anymore Villa players who are unhappy to be at this great club raise your hands now and you can all go too. No player is bigger than the Villa. We only need committed to the cause players. Thank you.
if it was only that simple, unfortunately they have got contracts

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 12:29:08 AM »
You have to hand it to Houllier, he's only pissing off the dead wood. I look forward to the next breaking story where the staff hide Sidwell's underpants for a laugh.

As for Beye, yeah fuck off. You were never good enough. Lichaj has pissed all over your performances in half a dozen outings.

Young player = hungry
Beye = passed it

Offline hawkeye

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:36:20 AM »
the problem is that once one senior player shows decent they all think they can have a go, what was pleasing about saturday was how the players on the pitch reacted to the goals, the clear out cant come soon enough

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 01:54:58 AM »
For the love of Richard Nixon...

That Beye is apparently on 40k a week is enough to make you weep.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 03:00:32 AM »
Big Brad's comments are interesting as they confirm that there was a Houllier-free meeting and therefore arguably a degree of mutiny within the camp.

To be honest, I am not too bothered by this.  I said after the Liverpool game that an inquest was necessary that would offend a number of the senior squad members.  At the time I doubted whether Houllier had the appetite, desire and balls to do this but it appears he has.

Good for him!
...I now hope he has the skills to rebuild the squad (fingers and everything else crossed).

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 07:22:41 AM »
From what I read of that, it was a training exercise to allow the players the freedom of passing the ball about without any concern of being Eduardo'd. Why the fuck whinge about an offside decision?

He's completely missed the point. Fuck footballer's are a bit thick.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »
You have to hand it to Houllier, he's only pissing off the dead wood. I look forward to the next breaking story where the staff hide Sidwell's underpants for a laugh.

As for Beye, yeah fuck off. You were never good enough. Lichaj has pissed all over your performances in half a dozen outings.

Young player = hungry
Beye = passed it

Beye passed it? That'll make a change.

Offline *shellac*

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 07:59:06 AM »
Maybe he think us Villa fans might have forgotten about him, so why not create something out of nothing to let us go "Ohhhh, that Beye.  I don't even know he's still with us...f**k him."

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 08:01:57 AM »
Beye is pointless at our club. I'd rather see Lichaj play. Who is probably on a tenth of the wages.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 08:16:17 AM »
I knew it would be that twat James Nursey, who seems to pursue Villa mischief like a dog with two dicks. Is he a bluenose or something?
At least he's stopped writing the phrase "sell to buy" in every sentence. Imbecile.

As for there being any truth in this, I couldn't care less. Beye is hopeless but I'm already getting fed up of these "stories". The manager and his staff are in charge. If any players, whoever they are, think they can call the shots they can pack their bags and do one. It's a football club with rules and standards not a committee. I think players should be allowed to air their views but in the right manner.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal