collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Carlos Tevez has handed in a transfer request  (Read 21101 times)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Carlos Tevez has handed in a transfer request
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:46 PM »
So, this breakdown with key (non Mancini) figures at the club, I imagine it was along the lines of:

The Vile Kia Joorabchian: "We want more money"

The Vile Garry Cook: "No"

TVKJ: "We want more money"

TVGC: "No"

Carlos Tevez: "I've fallen out with key figures at the club"

Offline peter w

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
I can understand Man City's annoyance though because Tevez wanted out in the summer apparently and the agent and the club came to an agreement to give him a better deal and he signed it. Now, only 4 months later, to want out seems quite odd.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 10:47:21 PM »
Tevez is owned by his agent, he is like the old time  prize fighter that has to do what he is told, apparently his agent has been trying to renegotiate his contract all year and then this happens, Sadly Tevez is just a piece of Meat. Its sad

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »
I am trying ever so hard to give a shit about the millionaire Carlos Tevez and the global superbrand that is Manchester City Football Club. It is like trying to get wood while having a bath with Ann Widdecombe

Offline pauliewalnuts

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 11:01:45 PM »
I am trying ever so hard to give a shit about the millionaire Carlos Tevez and the global superbrand that is Manchester City Football Club. It is like trying to get wood while having a bath with Ann Widdecombe

Absolutely agree.

I just spotted Henry Winter on Twitter saying how bad it was for football if he leaves, and City still have "Toure, De Jong, Silva, Milner, fans". It made me feel so bilious, I, err, "unfollowed" him.

Offline peter w

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 11:06:47 PM »
I think its bad for the Premier league if it leaves but not for man city. They'll just go and sign someone else.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
286k a week tax free and you still think it is about money. Tevez wants out for some reason, but money ain't it I am sure.

Offline peter w

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »
He doesn't want to get typecast in the teams christmas panto?

Offline hawkeye

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »

Absolutely agree.

I just spotted Henry Winter on Twitter saying how bad it was for football if he leaves, and City still have "Toure, De Jong, Silva, Milner, fans". It made me feel so bilious, I, err, "unfollowed" him.
Winter was saying the same thing on R5L about Ancelotti, Winter is a sanctimonious twat, its a bit like the Westminster Village with some of these Journos, they actually think that thier opinions are Law and important. The only people who give a fcuk about who manages Chelsea are Chelsea fans

Offline pauliewalnuts

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 11:26:35 PM »

Absolutely agree.

Winter was saying the same thing on R5L about Ancelotti, Winter is a sanctimonious twat, its a bit like the Westminster Village with some of these Journos, they actually think that thier opinions are Law and important. The only people who give a fcuk about who manages Chelsea are Chelsea fans

He certainly is sanctimonious.

He was the one who also referred to MON as "too good for the game" a short while ago. It's unfortunate, as he occasionally writes some very good stuff, but his propensity to come up with the occasional piece of gut wrenching sycophancy (towards plenty of targets) spoils it.

Offline hawkeye

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »

Absolutely agree.

He certainly is sanctimonious.

He was the one who also referred to MON as "too good for the game" a short while ago. It's unfortunate, as he occasionally writes some very good stuff, but his propensity to come up with the occasional piece of gut wrenching sycophancy (towards plenty of targets) spoils it.
Agree, for me Paul Hayward manages to write inteligently without the arrogance that Winter displays

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 11:41:33 PM »
The plain truth though is without Tevez they don't make Europe, his goals have been crucial. I watched them against Bolton and there were four players on the pitch that not long ago all played for us, three of them would probably walk into our side now. I hope Milner is getting satisfaction (not) from all the football he's playing, does money compensate for all the memories your losing when sitting on the bench?

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 12:07:53 AM »
Gary Cock is the problem I guess from Tevez's comments.

I hope he gets sacked because of it.

Offline Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2010, 12:20:35 AM »
The plain truth though is without Tevez they don't make Europe

He's a big player for them but if he goes they will buy someone else and even if they don't Adebayor is capable of getting plenty of goals if he gets a run in the team.

Offline hawkeye

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2010, 12:44:49 AM »
Balotelli Adeeyor Tevez, if Citeh manage to achieve somethng it will be the first time that a team has managed to do it without a team togetherness

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal