collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Not the General Krulak Thread  (Read 34795 times)

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
Re: Not the General Krulak Thread
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2011, 10:07:34 PM »
Do we have any info from Browns fans on what they think of Randy?
Try this one, just ignore the crap about 'soccer and football' and there are some very interesting parallels.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19625

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »
I have not only changed my view of the board, but of the MON walk out too. He must have seen that mediocrity was all they'd settle for and was fed up of it all.

If this isn't the case, board have only themselves to blame for people like me reaching this conclusion on hearing of this appointment.

Had the same conversation today. I wanted MON to go at the end, 'cos I felt that he had run his course, but it does get you thinking now we have finally found how intransigent Lerner really is

Whenever the truth comes out it'll be interesting. I feel a right tool for taking the board's side in all that. Fans of other clubs and the media might have been right afterall but I blindly followed.

.. me too mate.

Must admit that I'm coming round to that view as well.  Like Lee I'd had enough of O'Neill at the end, as I thought that he'd hit his ceiling with us.  I still think that's true actually, but I foolishly thought that when O'Neill left (either under his own steam or given the push) that Lerner would appoint a better manager to take us forward from the base that O'Neill had built.  I don't think I've ever been more wrong in my life.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2011, 10:23:14 PM »
yep they lost the plot

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal