collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: vote on GH's era  (Read 20145 times)

Offline Irish villain

Re: vote on GH's era
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 01:15:40 AM »
He doesn't seem to believe in villa the way he should.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 02:49:35 AM »
The era is over. these are going to be a painful few weeks - vote of confidence etc before the needful is done.

Offline villa for life

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 03:14:59 AM »
When we were first linked with Houllier, I thought it was some sick joke..just like some of the other names we were linked with....
C'mon Allardyce, come and save us!

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »
we're all disappointed at the result, and angered at his comments in light of the defeat. But to call three months an era is ridiculous. I want him to explain those comments given what we all just witnessed. If anything he needs some tact and sensitivity training. I still want to give him time to prove himself but he isn't helping matters by some of things he says.

Offline villa for life

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 03:37:56 AM »
It might not be an era, but he is in danger of ending an era of Villa in the Premiership.

Offline Holtenderinthesky

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 05:13:56 AM »
There are people that still think that Houllier is a better manager than O'Neill.  I am not one of them.  Our club is dying in front of our eyes and Houllier is smiling.  Where is his passion??
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:28:43 AM by Holtenderinthesky »

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 06:01:15 AM »
If a thread pops up on some SHA forum entitled "Aston Villa...the gift that keeps on giving", I shall select the 'get rid' option for M. Houllier.

Offline Holtenderinthesky

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 07:51:58 AM »
Sack the useless twit now and get Jol in before it's too late.  Please Randy!!!!!!!!!!

Online Chris Harte

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
No wonder D'ohleary called us all fickle.

Offline jonzy85

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 09:54:17 AM »
It seems a bit extreme and it wont happen but I think we would save ourselves a lot of grief by cutting our losses now.

I'm not being fickle, I never wanted him in the first place. I've been doing my best to keep quiet as I believe everyone deserves a chance etc., but........

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »
It seems a bit extreme and it wont happen but I think we would save ourselves a lot of grief by cutting our losses now.

I'm not being fickle, I never wanted him in the first place. I've been doing my best to keep quiet as I believe everyone deserves a chance etc., but........
I don't think we can be accused of being fickle the comments are there on tape for all to see.Any other football fan of any team would feel the same.He deserves the sack he has turned us into a laughing stock

Offline WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 10:01:50 AM »
He looks like a tired old man who shouldn't be out in the cold

Online JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 10:04:15 AM »
I will defend Houllier over his lack of choice with injuries but i will not have yet another manager coming to Villa living in the past.

my feelings

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 10:30:09 AM »

I don't think we can be accused of being fickle the comments are there on tape for all to see.Any other football fan of any team would feel the same.He deserves the sack he has turned us into a laughing stock

Some quotes plucked from the Man U post match thread 3 weeks ago at random amongst 300 such posts.

Quote from:

“Really proud of the side today, Houllier deserves a lot of credit for having faith in the youngsters without bleating about the number of injuries”

“Great performance especially in the 2nd half----thought the young guns were superb,Bannan and Supa Marc awesome”

“I am proud of the lad's today they were a joy to watch brilliant.”

“Fucking wonderful, for 30 minutes after half time our yoofs tore Manure a new arsehole, wonderful stuff.”

“It was a performance we can all be proud of.”

“I am feeling the love for the Villa tonight. It is good”

“Extremely proud of the performance today.”

“The future's bright without a doubt ..................”

“I had written this season off before it even started. But now I reckon I was wrong.”

Not fickle? Hot Dog!!!!!

Offline Guy M

• Location: Maidenhead - less than an hour from Zeitgeist on a good day!
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »
Nice work, E I Adio. Shame you didn't attribute the quotes to those concerned tho. That would have made even more interesting reading.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal