collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video  (Read 19419 times)

Offline Brigada1874

Re: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 08:09:40 PM »
Can you please explain the links to the Green Brigade?

As i've said earlier in this thread

Not swerving any questions we don't have a love in or links to any other groups, some of our members know members of the Green Brigade but some of our members know members of other groups but nobody seems to want to mention that.

Offline myf

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2010, 08:14:50 PM »
I say fair play that some people want to get organised and create more of an atmosphere.  Its needed at VP.

Offline Trinitymiddle

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 08:47:37 PM »
Well done lads. Ignore the moaners. Glad someone is doing something to create a better atmosphere down VP and at away days.
Some people on here may not agree with the politics of the Green Brigade, but the banners and flags at Parkhead are an amazing sight. If you could do half of that it would make VP even more special on match days.

Offline bruisedshins

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
Alright, member of the group here. I'd just like to reiterate what Brigada1874 has stated. We have no links to Gren Brigade or any other ultra groups in England or abroad but some members are mates with Green Brigade members.

The only people who have been banned from our forums are those that threatening language towards the group or forum members or those who constantly used sectarian language to wind up other posters.

Cheers for the support!

Offline london lion

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »
Well done lads. Ignore the moaners. Glad someone is doing something to create a better atmosphere down VP and at away days.
Some people on here may not agree with the politics of the Green Brigade, but the banners and flags at Parkhead are an amazing sight. If you could do half of that it would make VP even more special on match days.

The banners and flags at parkhead are an amazing sight.!!!!!!!!!!!!
You truly,truly disgust me.
How can any self respecting villa supporter think its ok to associate with those who  mock and vilify our serving men and women

Offline london lion

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 09:06:42 PM »
Alright, member of the group here. I'd just like to reiterate what Brigada1874 has stated. We have no links to Gren Brigade or any other ultra groups in England or abroad but some members are mates with Green Brigade members.

The only people who have been banned from our forums are those that threatening language towards the group or forum members or those who constantly used sectarian language to wind up other posters.

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 09:08:04 PM »

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

what was your username on our forum?

Offline Trinitymiddle

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »

How can any self respecting villa supporter think its ok to associate with those who  mock and vilify our serving men and women

I wasn't referring to the poppy banner that you seem so obsessed with. I was on about all the other ones that they make, and there are dozens and dozens of them. Why dont you have a look at them? There are many photos of them on the internet, and they are not just by the Green Brigade, but also the Jungle Bhoys.
Also, I wasn't aware that I had assoiated myself with anyone, so stop putting words in my mouth.

Offline london lion

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

It doesnt matter what my username was,what is the truth is that never once did i post any threatening words or statements on your site,all i did was kept asking the same question which was
If your mission is to promote anti fascism,anti sectarianism etc will you publicly denounce your members who have links to the green brigade.
The answer to my repeated,pointed question was to be banned from the forum
How very undemocratic for an group that promotes inclusion to all Villa supporters (or maybe just the brainwashed sort that tommy docherty once made a very famous quote about)

Offline london lion

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »

I wasn't referring to the poppy banner that you seem so obsessed with. I was on about all the other ones that they make, and there are dozens and dozens of them. Why dont you have a look at them? There are many photos of them on the internet, and they are not just by the Green Brigade, but also the Jungle Bhoys.
Also, I wasn't aware that I had assoiated myself with anyone, so stop putting words in my mouth.

Again guilt by association,they made the banner,your saying the banners and what they stand for, are to use your words "an amazing sight"
So whats your real opinion,and just remember fella,you cant be 50 per cent pregnant.

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 09:25:44 PM »

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

It doesnt matter what my username was,what is the truth is that never once did i post any threatening words or statements on your site,all i did was kept asking the same question which was
If your mission is to promote anti fascism,anti sectarianism etc will you publicly denounce your members who have links to the green brigade.
How very undemocratic for an group that promotes inclusion to all Villa supporters (or maybe just the brainwashed sort that tommy docherty once made a very famous quote about)

If that was the case why not tell me your user-name? I know for a fact I never banned anyone for asking a question, now that leaves only 2 others that have banned people and they haven't banned anyone for asking a question! So either tell me what your user-name was or quit the unsubstantiated rubbish you keep spouting!

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 09:28:19 PM »
That must have been almost as tedious as you asking the same question over and over again on here is getting.

Offline Trinitymiddle

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »

Again guilt by association,they made the banner,your saying the banners and what they stand for, are to use your words "an amazing sight"
So whats your real opinion,and just remember fella,you cant be 50 per cent pregnant.

As I said before, I was referring to the other banners at Parkhead, but that doesn/t suit your angry rant so you choose to ignore it.
I dont have to justify what I think to you, and to be quite honest I cant be bothered. You seem like the sort to start an argument in a phone box so I'll leave you to it.

Offline london lion

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2010, 09:39:15 PM »

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

If that was the case why not tell me your user-name? I know for a fact I never banned anyone for asking a question, now that leaves only 2 others that have banned people and they haven't banned anyone for asking a question! So either tell me what your user-name was or quit the unsubstantiated rubbish you keep spouting!

Again it doesnt matter,it was a username that i use on various other forums other than here,you say what i'm saying is unsubstantiated,you on the face of things could take that line,but its swings and roundabouts as your saying you didnt ban me for asking you to denounce your green brigade sympathisers,but yes you did.
Your group has links to a group that condones the singing of IRA songs,displaying of anti british troop banners and various other disgusting behaviour,you've admitted it in so many words and i should imagine that because the mental aptitude of most of the users of the heroes and villains website is generally quite high,they will abhor what you have admitted.
Supporting Aston Villa is a broad congregation,Black,white,male,female,gay,straight are all welcome,what most brummies wont accept is a group that thinks that its ok to be friendly with others who support those who killed our families,loved ones etc in the pub bombings many years ago.

Offline london lion

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 09:41:51 PM »
That must have been almost as tedious as you asking the same question over and over again on here is getting.

Oh right,so if i keep posting Houllier out,will i get banned because it doesnt follow the hero and villain mantra that everything in the garden is rosy.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal