collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video  (Read 19462 times)

Offline Brigada1874

Re: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »
You tell me ? Your the ones who want to be Ultra Villa fans.
Oh and you swerved the question in relation to your love in with our troop haters.

So you think the only way for them to show themselves as proper Villa fans is to run on the pitch and smash the place up? I think Brigada1874 has posted on a few threads that they're not supposed to be a hoolie group.

Bloody hell thats a hell of a tangent you've gone off on there,drop me a pm and i'll give you directions back to the topic.
Look,this brigada 1874 nonsence have big links to the green brigade,if you want them sat by you then thats your shout (although with the prices of season tickets in the trinity upper,i shouldnt think they will get anywhere near the villa park elite)
Oh and if your gonna critisize the taking of flares to football matches then you have to do it across the board,whether it be lobbing one around against the rags or jumping around in Aston park with one.

jumping around an empty park with a flare is a lot different than throwing it around a packed football stadium.

big links with the green brigade? please explain this

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 07:23:33 PM »
*draws up a chair*

Offline london lion

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
Hmmmmmm...interesting use of flares in Aston Park there.

I think i know what your getting at there,these flares are so easy to get hold off that please dont put 2 and 2 together and get 22.

Offline K3Villa

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »

I think i know what your getting at there,these flares are so easy to get hold off that please dont put 2 and 2 together and get 22.

I know. I'm shit stirring.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »
Oh and you swerved the question in relation to your love in with our troop haters.

So you think the only way for them to show themselves as proper Villa fans is to run on the pitch and smash the place up? I think Brigada1874 has posted on a few threads that they're not supposed to be a hoolie group.

Bloody hell thats a hell of a tangent you've gone off on there,drop me a pm and i'll give you directions back to the topic.
Look,this brigada 1874 nonsence have big links to the green brigade,if you want them sat by you then thats your shout (although with the prices of season tickets in the trinity upper,i shouldnt think they will get anywhere near the villa park elite)
Oh and if your gonna critisize the taking of flares to football matches then you have to do it across the board,whether it be lobbing one around against the rags or jumping around in Aston park with one.

The topic, which you raised, was what should they have done against Blues? Your post seemed to imply that you thought they should be confronting Blues fans acting like a bunch of hooligans. There is a huge difference between 'jumping around in Aston Park' with a flare and lobbing it at someone, surprised you can't see that.

I couldn't care less about the alleged Green Brigade links. However, if other people feel so strongly about it too maybe they could discuss possibly disassociating themselves from them at their next meeting?

Do Ultras have meetings?

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »

no there really hard to get hold of ::)

http://www.cosmicfireworks.com/product_full.asp?name=Coloured+Flares&code=1288

Offline london lion

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 07:37:03 PM »

jumping around an empty park with a flare is a lot different than throwing it around a packed football stadium.

A little while back you had an influx of new posters join your banter board who asked qestions that you or whoever your board admin is didnt like/want to answer as they were asking pointed questions in relation to the links i posted about
Strangley,you decided to ban the posters rather than answer the questions,why was that ?
The posters i speak of were happy to have a decent discussion about your links so were shocked to find out they had been banned but then when a bit of digging behind the scenes of your organisation was done in relation as to who the main players are it quickly became apparent why the questions were uncmfortable to answer
I can go into it on here if you want,i'd rather not as it's not really the place,but its up to you and of course the learned Mr Woodhall

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »

A little while back you had an influx of new posters join your banter board who asked qestions that you or whoever your board admin is didnt like/want to answer as they were asking pointed questions in relation to the links i posted about
Strangley,you decided to ban the posters rather than answer the questions,why was that ?
The posters i speak of were happy to have a decent discussion about your links so were shocked to find out they had been banned but then when a bit of digging behind the scenes of your organisation was done in relation as to who the main players are it quickly became apparent why the questions were uncmfortable to answer
I can go into it on here if you want,i'd rather not as it's not really the place,but its up to you and of course the learned Mr Woodhall

You are joking right? Are we talking about people who filled the board with shite and threats of violence, no-one was banned from the site for asking any questions and if you are/were a member of our forum you would know that.

Now the part about the "main players" of the group is completely laughable your at it big time!

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 07:46:03 PM »
Why on the video are all of your faces hidden?

If it's kids on the video, then I can understand it, but why hide your faces?

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »

quite a few on the video are/were under 16

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 07:51:36 PM »

The others? -

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 07:55:58 PM »

The others? -

obviously over 16 :D

Offline london lion

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 07:57:17 PM »

You are joking right? Are we talking about people who filled the board with shite and threats of violence, no-one was banned from the site for asking any questions and if you are/were a member of our forum you would know that.

Now the part about the "main players" of the group is completely laughable your at it big time!

Now now, think about what your saying ,there wasnt any threats of violence so stop playing up to the crowd on here,i was banned for asking questions as to why any person in there right mind would want to be associated with the green brigade and all they stand for when again, your mantra is against fascism,sectarianism etc
Thats the same green brigade who seem to forget the scarifices our forefathers made to assure that the same fascism and sectarianism was routed in the 2nd world war.
It seems to me that if your going to have a misssion statement for any supporters group you may want to think it out and try to stick to it.
And as comment about your main players,facebook is a wonderfull tool to incriminate yourself with if you dont know how to handle it
Thats all im saying on the matter at this present time as the game is about to kick off,but we can pick it up again when were 4-0 down if you insist ?

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »
Can you please explain the links to the Green Brigade?

Offline london lion

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
Can you please explain the links to the Green Brigade?

And if you do,dont give us the half baked version
Tell it like it really is with your green brothers (looks for the puking smilie)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal