collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: From Small Heath Alliance Forum  (Read 10388 times)

Offline taylorsworkrate

From Small Heath Alliance Forum
« on: December 02, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »
Some fans are a disgrace - but ..............

Can i take this opportunity to disassociate myself from some of my fellow "so called" fans.

NOT those on the pitch but the wet livered, puritanical, holier than thou types who have appeared out of nowhere over the past few years who bleat and moan and "tut tut" at loyal, passionate, full-bodied Bluenoses engaging in what should be a compulsory part of Derby matches ...... Viler baiting.

"Idiots" ... "a disgrace" .... "they make me ashamed to be a Blues fan" ... what a load of tosh !!!! If a few hundred over excited kids rush the pitch and taunt their opponents, who then throw a flare and seats down at them, then who cares ? Seriously, come on, get a grip, keep things in perspective and shove your pious self-rightousness up your arses.

I say keep these types away from their armchairs and internet connections while proper fans who go to games get on with the important job of taunting Vilers and trying to smack as many of the little bleeders as possible.

A great day ... celebrate, drink, sing be happy.

If Vilers want to go through life with faces just wanting to be smacked then why try and turn back millions of years of evolution ?

God made them ugly for a reason !!

The comments responding to this are mixed, probably the majority in agreement with the OP. 

The worst part about this is that this is supposedly one of the more sensible Blose forums.  Forget as a football fan, i cannot see how as a human being you don't automatically condemn the actions of both sets of supporters involved in what happened tonight.

Violence sickens me, there is no place for it in sport or society.  Why on earth anyone would think otherwise is beyond me.

Maybe i'm being a "wet livered, puritanical, holier than thou type" but surely better that than someone who wishes to harm another human being.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:53:03 AM by taylorsworkrate »

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
Re: From Small Heath Alliance Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 02:10:04 AM »
Evolution...for them it's just something Mitsubishi makes.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:29:00 AM »
"Maybe i'm being a "wet livered, puritanical, holier than thou type" but surely better that than someone who wishes to harm another human being." - Me too.

The scary thing is that I think someone on that site actually did run onto the pitch and maybe even taunt the Villa fans... I'd love to ask him why. Did it make you feel like a big man? Did it make you feel like a hooligan? Did it make you look hard? Do you think it was a good idea to do something illegal? How will you feel if you get arrested?

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 02:57:50 AM »
Evolution...for them it's just something Mitsubishi makes.

Mitsubishi have a 'Pajero' range which is the Spanish for 'wanker'.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 03:23:58 AM »
I wouldn't dream of going on a Small Heath forum, let alone copying the shite they spurt onto one of ours.

Offline phantom limb

• GM : 05.02.2021
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
Did his carer type that in for him?

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 09:25:22 AM »
Waste of oxygen. Move on.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »
The word retards spring to mind.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 10:04:22 AM »
I put this sort of stuff in the category of the youtube comments section. You could delve into it but it's only going to make you realise the human race probably deserves to be obliterated.

Offline D.boy

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 10:04:53 AM »
Hello, is that the natural history museum, I think I've found the missing link.

Offline Rico

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »
Knuckledragger sums him up quite well. At some point in his life he will no doubt have appeared on the jeremy kyle show.

Offline myf

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »
They are obsessed with us.  Just a pity that many of our fans seem to have an obsession with them.  Football in this City is stuck in the dark ages at the moment.

Offline D.boy

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 02:17:28 PM »
I can't see that changing for a while yet. Games at Villa Park seem to go without any major incidents however the san giro is a different story.

Offline Mark H

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 02:27:59 PM »
I know I am now "old" at 41 and that means that I have lived through some of the bad old days before football was invented - and at the risk of sounding like a "wet livered, puritanical, holier than thou type" but I just sit here and take a really long sigh .......not of indifference but in genuine dissapointment at this type of behaviour being lorded buy any "side".

I do think it has a huge amount to do with the fact that I now take my 10 and 7 year old to matches and refused tickets for me and the 20 year old step son because I knew this was unfortunaltly how last night as going to end up.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »
I'm guessing the bloke who looked straight at the Sky camera covering trouble outside the ground then started throwing whatever he could lay his hands on is quite new to this hooligan lark.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal