collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 17398 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Sorry
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »
erm can we all stop praising bill please....im the only welcome nose on here.... ;) ;)..

Bless! Don't worry we are just flirting with Bill you da MAN!

Offline Simba

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »
erm can we all stop praising bill please....im the only welcome nose on here.... ;) ;)..

See! They are fighting amongst themselves now.

Offline Simba

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2010, 05:10:33 PM »
That should have had a smily, sniggery, just wait 'till your Father gets home,  thingy.

You are both very welcome as far as I am concerned.

Offline TRUE BLUE

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »

Bless! Don't worry we are just flirting with Bill you da MAN!
  Ahhhhhhhhh your just Flirting with me lol :-* I will keep my coat on just in case, lol

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2010, 08:59:28 PM »
I'd say tolerated more than welcome.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »
To the Bluesnoses on this forum. What do you think the Club stewards are like ? Should the Club do more to stop this hatred of Aston Villa and do more to stop violence.

Just interested to know what do you think.
       Hi Salsa i think as at most grounds the stewards are just a group of young people who meet up one hour before kick off for home games.I would be shocked to find out they have any training which is shocking, Maybe If clubs had to have trained people it might help or bring in a good private group but all is would not be needed if the prats could stay in their seats,If i had my way i would leave it to the army,No power to arrest but the power to make sure they never did it again no questions asked.It cant be easy to be a steward when faced with the scum we saw yesterday.

My girlfriends dad was a steward at VP. They get training and the away stewards at Villa go to the sty and the hawthorns. They get massive abuse of both sets of fans when they travel to games

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »
Our stewards are well-trained and I'd be surprised if Blues aren't - the days of doing the job to watch the match free are long gone. Mostly ours do a good job, but when hundereds are trying to get onto the pitch from all four sides, realistically you'd need almost as many stewards as potential invaders to stop them. 

In quite a few cases the same stewards work Villa Park and St. Andrews, I believe

I know a lad that is a steward down the Villa and down the Blues, he said that once he threw a nose out and he was giving him abuse and as he threw him out he said oh yeah by the way im a villa fan as well

Brilliant

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal